Pakkya The Clue

Recap:

Tapu came running from his house.....

Tapu:. Shreya unty vo apke papa mummy....

Shreya : kya hua mere papa mummy ko.?

Tapu:...........

Ab aage.....

Tapu: apke papa mummy ko hosh agaya.....jaldi chaliye...

He said in excitement....all rushed towards them.....

.............In Shreya's parents room...........

Two old couples were laying on the bed surrounding by the group of children.... actually it was Tapu sena....

Here shreya came and immediately hugged them....they who were in concious state yet laying....had tears sensing her touch....

They tried to get up...Shreya made them sit....

Shreya : Maa..baba...

Shreya's mother observed marks on her head...

SM: shreya ye there sir pe chot kaisi??

She remembered the scene when Siddharth... pushed her and she got crashed with the stone....

Shreya : ma vo...(he developed tears in her eyes) maa..vo ye ....

Daya kept his hand on her shoulder...

Daya: aunty...vo..sab apko batayege...par uss se pehele apko humari madat karni hogi...

SF: kaisi madat..

ACP: bhaie shaab kya ap bata sakte hai ki jab ap pe hamala hua toh uss waqt exactly kya hua tha??

SM :  achee se yaad hai ...mai kitchen mein thi....jab achanak hall se awaz aiee...

Flashback:

Shreya's mother was working in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell she left her work and when to open it but as soon as she opened the door 2-3 people wearing a strange mask entered Shreya's mother got scared....

SM: kon hai ap log ...?? Aur aise andar kaha ghuse chaale aa rahe hai??

Shreya's father who was in his room came out listening the noise and he too got shocked when he saw the entire scenario..... The people with the weird mask were beating Shreya's mother cruelly.....

SF: kon hai ap log ?? Aur...meri patni ke ko kyu maar rahe hai??

None of them replied but started beating Shreya's father also.... Shreyas father tactfully pushed the people and ran towards the telephone but to their bad luck one of the person didn't let him reach towards the phone and cruelly hitted on his head.... Shreya's father became unconscious and felt on the ground Shreya's mother cried.... She started screaming for help... Also pleaded to the people to stop this nuisance but they didn't and continue to beat her and Shreya's father as well.... And alas after some time Shreya's mother too became unconscious and felt on the ground....

Then one of the person spoke....

Person 1 : bhai inn donon ka kya karna hai...?? Jaan le le inki??

Person 2: nahin Jaan nahin leni hai bus inhen tadapne ke liye chhod dena hai...

He with the help of the second person pic Shreyas parents and placed them in the cupboard but while keeping them in the cupboard one of them got hurt because of the nail in the cupboard but he ignored blood did oozed from his hand and some of it's droplet felt on the ground too.... But he ignored that too and took out something from his pocket it was a thin paper like structure he rubbed it on on the floor and on the cupboard and lift with the people.....

Flashback ended....

SM: jab unhone hamen cupboard mein main band kiya tha the tab  main ne unki ki baten Sun Li thi.... main Puri tarike se behosh nahin hui thi unmen se ek ka naam..... Han.... Pakkya ... pakkya tha...

All got again shocked .....

ACP: pakkya....Abhijeet Pakkya... Is case ki har sui sirf aur sirf pakkya pe ja kar atak rahi hai..

Abhijeet: lekin sir voh to mar chuka hai...

Daya: par... Laash abhi bhi baki hai...

ACP: ab to agla surag hamen Shaluke hi de sakta hai....

Pankaj: sir salukhe  sir se meri abhi baat hui thi... Voh reports lekar society hi aa rahe hain...

So Guys This is it for the chapter..
Hope you liked it..
Sorry for the late update 😔 but I was busy with my exams.. hope you understand it..
Stay tuned for the next..
Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️

Dil ke dhage....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें