1~moving

Hi I'm Blanch and I'm 17 I have to kids who are 1. We are currently Packing to move to LA I'm from Michigan and I decided that it was time to move somewhere we could actually have fun.

I went to wake the girls to get them ready for the airport.

I get them some breakfast and pit on Minne mouse for them while I change

I get are bags and head to the car putting everything away then going back to get the twins who were standing at the door waiting.

"Ok gurps let's go"i say getting are mini bags and holding there hands going to the car putting the bags in the passenger seat and putting the twins in there seats. I play my favorite song 'Dog days are over', I loved this song it was always my favorite since it came out.

"Run for ur mother, run for ur father" I sing as I pull into the airport.

I park and get out of the car waiting for the truck that's supposed to pick up my car. Once it gets here I get are stuff and the kids double stroller so.

"You guys ready"i say as I hear are flight being called

"Yesss"i hear them say

I was excited to move to LA it was a dream of mine and all my friends live there in a house together. I put the twins stroller up in the luggage holder and the twins in there seats. I sat in the middle not wanting the twins to fight over whi got to sit next to me.

I gave the twins there iPads and listened to some music since it was an 14 hour plane ride.

The plane landed and I'm waiting for my friend Riley to pick me up. The twins were excited to see there new rooms.

I seen a car pull up and I see riley get out and I ran to her with the twins in the stroller I hugged her and put the stuff in the car with the twins buckled in the back.

"So how have u been"riley asked driving to my new apartment

"I've been good hbu"i say looking at her

"I've been good"she said as we were almost there since it wasn't far

"Well that's good to hear"i say smiling

We finally pull into the building after 4-5 minutes. I get out the car and grab the twins and the luggage with Rileys help. We got the keys and found the apartment looking around to see this

 We got the keys and found the apartment looking around to see this

Twins room