Michael and Calum - First

"Hey, Luke, can you take all these boxes and get rid of them? I'll give you fifty bucks."

Luke looks over seeing that there aren't a lot of boxes so he nods.

"Sure, man."

"Take whatever you want, Luke, this stuff is just in the way. You know how Calum is about not having room for his precious baby," Michael told him.

"Hey, she's brand new, she doesn't need to be parked outside the garage getting pooped on by birds," Calum said.

"You and your cars. I'm going to go make a grilled cheese," Mikey sighed walking inside.

Calum rolled his eyes and smiled at Luke before opening the garage. Luke carried the boxes to the car with a little help from Calum.

"I'm pretty sure this is just all old toys and clothes Ashton had when he was a kid. That and some of me and Mikey's junk."

"Why do you have Aston's stuff?"

"He's moved in with us so now two extra guys live here eating my cereal and drinking all my booze."

Luke laughed as Calum helped him fill the car up. He heard Michael yell for him and he sighed.

"Better go check on the guy who can't cook a grilled cheese right. See you later, Luke," Calum said walking off handing him the last box.

He nods and puts the last one in the car. He was about to close the door and take off when he spotted another one in the far corner. It was almost like it was hidden. He opens it seeing blank VHS cases. He shrugs and takes it to the car putting it in the passengers seat and driving off. As he was taking it all to the dump he's curious. What the hell is on these tapes? Are they just blank? Why would they own blank tapes? He decides that they probably have something cool on it so he decides to keep them.

He drives to a bunch of thrift stores, but none of them seem to have one. Eventually he sees one he hasn't checked and manages to find a VHS player. He buys it from a guy who gives him a weird look, but he doesn't care. He's actually excited. He hasn't watched anything on VHS in forever. By the time he gets home it's dark, and he realizes he wasted most of the day just trying to find it so he could watch these tapes that he hasn't even checked yet. He gets home and takes the player and the box in. Once everything is set up he puts some popcorn in the microwave and goes to pick one out. He takes out one of the blank boxes and pops it open.

In bold print he reads: Michael and Calum -First

Home movies of Michael and Calum as kids? That's weird. He's known them almost all their lives. They all became friends at the same time. He guesses that they are all just Michael and Calum's childhood memories. He thinks if one is super embarrassing he can find a way to put it on the internet. He sees that he doesn't have to rewind them so he puts in the first one and grabs his popcorn. He gets comfortable on the couch when he hears Michael giggling.

His eyes were immediately glued to the TV.

Michael is sitting on his legs on a bed waving at the camera.

"Are you ready, Mikey," Calum asks.

"Uh huh. I'm kind of nervous. I've never done this on camera," he admits rubbing his neck.

"It's just like every other time, just this time we can watch it again and again," he says adjusting the camera.

Calum walks over towards Michael and kisses him hard before pulling off his jacket and throwing it on the floor. He's on top of Michael now still kissing while Michael spreads his legs to let Calums hips rest against his.