Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I got into the kitchen I said mom, dad I need to ask you both something and all they did was look at me and as they looked at me they both groaned and went back to fighting so I puffed and shouted HEY STOP IT NOW and both my mom and dad stopped shouting and looked at me shocked and my mom said what Bella what is it.

Then I said ok so I have been going through somethings that have been creeping me out and I need to ask this and I need you both to be truthful ok and both my mom and dad said yeah ok Bella and I said ok thank you so now I need to know was I adopted and my parents gasped and my dad said as he started to look worried of course not Bella.

So I said ok now I know you lying dad so let me repeat myself was I adopted and my mom said oh Bella you weren't meant to find out about this as soon as this and I said well tough I have so tell me the truth and my dad said ok fine yes Bella you were adopted and I said who are my real parents and where do they live.

Then my mom said well your parents are called Paige and Henry and you have 2 sisters and a brother and I gasped and said I have brothers and sisters and Renee said yes you do and I said why why did they give me up and Charlie said they gave you away because they said 4 kids was to much for them to handle especially since they had other family.

So I gasped and said what other family and Renee said well Paige has 3 sisters but one of them is dead and 2 brother in-laws and 2 nephews and 4 nieces and I started crying and said so they only gave me up so they didn't need to care for more people and Charlie said yes I think so and I said there must be another reason because I have been experiencing things.

Then Renee said what things Bella and I said well I can move from one place to another by thinking it and I can freeze things in mid air and I can see things and Renee looked at Charlie and said it can't be can it and Charlie said it must be it's the only explanation and I said what the hell are you both talking about.

Did you like it. Review and comment