Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once I found out that the demons made me forget my life and my family I said can you make me remember and my aunt Piper said of course we can but only if you want to and I said yes of course I do and Parker said good because I want my best friend back and I smiled and looked at my mom and said make me remember please and my mom said of course sweetie.

Then my oldest cousins Wyatt said aunt Paige can I do the spell I want to bring little Bella back and my mom said of course you can do the spell Wyatt I think our Bella would love that very much and Wyatt said thank you aunt Paige and then he looked at me and said are you ready and I said yes I am go ahead.

So then I took a breath and then my sister Kat said I can wait to get my little sister back and I smiled and said yeah and I can't wait to remember you all and to finally become a witch like I was meant to be and all my family smiled and my mom laughed and said yeah we want that to and then Wyatt looked at me and said you ready for this.

Then I said yes let's do it and Wyatt said ok then and he started casting the spell which said moments lost, make witches wonder, warlocks plot or demons plunder, if this is not a prank help us to fill in the blanks and once Wyatt said the spell I gasped and smiled as all my real memories started to come back to me.

Also in all the things coming back to me I could finally see what really happened all those years ago and I found out that Renee and Charlie were the demons that took me that had kept me from my family and I also found out that I am a witch that fights and hunts down demons and bad witches and other supernatural thing.

Then I also found out that I am a white lighter that has charges and helps people in need just like my mom, uncle Leo and my brother and sisters and my cousins Melinda, Chris, Wyatt does and as for my cousins Prue, Parker and Penelope are witches and cupids and my uncle coop is a Cupid and my aunts Piper and Phoebe are just witches and that my dad is just a human but he is a cop and a very good one at that.

Did you like it. Review and comment