How you meet

∇Huey∇ (Takes place when you and Huey are 5)

Your family recently moved to Duckburg after your dad accepted a remarkable business opportunity: working as Scrooge McDuck's accountant. It wasn't exactly an excitable job, but just adding the great Scrooge McDuck's name to it made it sound like it was.

Moving to a new city, naturally you didn't have many friends. One day, your mom suggested for you to go to the nearby park to try and make some new friends. You weren't one for intentionally socializing — if anything, you were one to avoid it — but you also weren't one to speak up against your mother, no matter how small her suggestions may seem. So to the park you went!

When you got there, there were a lot of kids playing near the playground equipment, which was too be expected. It was a Saturday, after all. There wasn't even that many people, but you could feel yourself start to panic nonetheless. You weren't exactly the most confident when it came to social interaction. Instead, you decided to head to the pond to get away from the noise. You took in the serenity of the pond; the breeze was light and the water was still. It was just you, nature, and some random kid with a red hat. Wait- some random kid with a red hat?

You peered over to the boy who was collecting rocks for some reason. He held a book in his hand, looking over at it then back at his rocks almost as if mentally checking off if he had all the right rocks. For some reason, you wanted to get closer to this boy; he looked so calm, unlike most of the kids you know.

"What are you doing?" you queried, snapping the young duck out of focus.

He seemed a little surprised by your sudden gesture, like he had absolutely no idea you were even there. "I- I was just collecting rocks for my Junior Woodchucks group," he stuttered. 

"Cool! Um, can I join?" you asked. Normally, you didn't like to step out of your comfort zone and be the one to make friends, but something about this kid just made you feel so... placid. 

"Uh, sure," he agreed, timidly.

"I'm (Y/N), by the way."

"I'm Huey."

☻Dewey☻

Ever since your adoptive father, Don Karnage, lost his crew to the infamous Dewey Duck, he vowed he wouldn't rest until he had vanquished his opponent — metaphorically, of course. Sure, Dewey had returned the stolen crew back to your dad, but he still held a grudge against this mysterious duck.

Don raised you since before you could remember and trained you in secret since the moment you could walk. You lived in a hidden cottage deep within an unknown forest, awaiting the day your squash-buckling dad would let you pirate alongside him or even on your own. Finally, this was the day you convinced your dad to let you go on your first mission. Not only did you prove to him that you were more than capable of leaving the cottage and going on a mission, but you convinced him to let you go on your own. This was a huge step for you!

You knew how your dad loathed Dewey Duck, so for your first mission, you decided to put an end to this dispute by taking him out yourself. You headed to McDuck Manor — based on your father's instructions — and snuck through the vents, the thought of finally vanquishing this powerful opponent never leaving your mind. Finally, you peered through the cracks of the vent into an unknown room where an unknown duck entered. You recalled your dad's list of descriptions: white feathers and always wears blue. Check and check. This must be the guy. Immediately, you dropped out of the ceiling vent onto the suspected adversary.

This took the duck by surprise; as you rocketed onto him, knife in hand, he let out a cry of shock. You halted, confusion filling your mind as you realized you had jumped onto a kid. You retracted the knife from his neck and got off of the terrified boy.