Noona

"Jihyo! Quick get in here!" Nayeon shouted at the door

"What!? Did the crazy fan hurt you!?" Jihyo said while rushing to get in the room.

"No, haha turns out we know him, do you recognize this man?" She said while pointing at you.

Jihyo looked at you from head to toe trying to remember.

Suddenly her big eyes became even bigger.

"Y/n is that you?!" She shouted with joy.

"Long time no see noona." You smiled at her.

She gave you a big hug.

But soon after the hug...

*SLAP*

"Ouch! What was that for?" You said while holding your right cheek.

"How dare you leave me and Nayeon without saying goodbye!" She said with anger in her eyes.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Flashback........

"Uncle I have decided to leave JYP, I want to explore and experience being a kid, don't get me wrong I love it here, I love training, I love dancing, I love singing but I want to experience my childhood too."

(Then proceeds to train at Bighit, this dumb dumb.)

"I understand Y/n, I know how it feels trust me, but think about it you're one of the best trainees this company has had! Heck you are like a cheat code for this industry, you can pretty much do everything!"He stated while standing up.

"I am flattered by your compliments uncle, but I have already made my decision a long time ago." You said while scratching your nape.

" I see..... *Sigh* Well, I cant force you to stay, enjoy your chilhood Y/n! I'll fix the paper works later." He smiled at you.

"Thank you for understanding uncle! And sorry for disappointing you." You said while looking down at the table.

"Oh don't worry about it Y/n, If you ever change your mind and decide to come back, I'll be more than happy to accept you again!'

"Thank you uncle!" You smiled at him.

"Have you told Nayeon and Jihyo about this?" He looked at you with concern.

"No, and I don't have any plans of telling them.."

"Why? You do know they will hate you if you leave without saying goodbye."

You looked down. You knew that your decision would hurt Nayeon and Jihyo,.....and especially HER.

"I know uncle, I know it was would hurt my noonas and especially HER, but it's best for them to not know, so they could focus on Sixteen."

"I see..well see you around Y/n" He stood up nd gave you a hug.

"See you around uncle!"
You said while returning the hug.

You exited your uncles office and made your way to the exit when suddenly...

2 voices called you, it made your heart ache, Because you knew it might be the last time you see them.