Chapter Two

Kisa's POV

"Did you really need to go around the entire village?" I asked, feeling highly annoyed. Kakashi and Minato had decided, instead of a small race, they were going to go around the entire village.

Idiots.

Now standing in the middle of the Hokage office, dad sitting in his chair with an amused look, I sighed and waited for our 'mission'.

"Sorry about that," Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish expression.

"Alright!" Dad grinned. "Now, about that mission. Kisa, Minato, I need you two to take a scroll to Gaara for me." I frowned. 

"Kazekage Gaara? Why?" I asked, eyeing dad carefully. Minato just grinned.

"When do we leave?" He asked, hands behind his head as he shifted from one leg to the other, almost like he was getting ready to run.

"Here is the scroll," Minato stepped up to take the scroll, but dad bypassed him and handed it to me. "Kakashi isn't going to be going with you this time, it will only be you two." I placed it in my weapon pouch.

"Minato and I can handle it , dad. Don't worry." I assured him, seeing as he had a sort of worried look. Shooting me an unimpressed look, he sighed.

"Unfortunately, everyone is out on missions, or I would send them." Dad ran a hand over his face. "And I have a mission for Kakashi." Facing my twin, he put on his sturnest expression, the one he used when he was serious. "Because of the content of this scroll, it is an A-rank. Minato-"

"Keep an eye on Kisa and never let her out of my sight. Got it pops!" Minato grinned and draped his arm across my shoulders. "Like Kiki said, we got this!"

Dad nodded. "Off you go, kids." He stood and made his way around the desk. "And be careful. This scroll is very important." He pulled me into a quick hug and fist bumped with Minato. "Unfortunately, I need you to leave now. I'll let mom know."

"Bye, dad!" Minato grabbed my hand and pulled toward the window. He pulled me with him as he jumped out the window, leaving Kakashi and dad to facepalm as he dragged me with him. "Come on, Kiki!"

"Would you stop calling me that?!" I begrudgingly allowed him to pull me to the front gate. "I don't see why you made a nickname when its the same length as my name." I blanched. He had started calling me Kiki when we were twelve, saying it was easier - and cuter - than Kisa. He's an idiot.

"Oh quit complainin' will ya?" Minato let go of my hand and we bound out the front gate. "I've only told you my reasoning, like, a million times." He glared at me as I ran beside him. Rolling my eyes, I hopped up onto a tree branch and upped my speed. 

***********

"Eh~ I'm so tired," Minato whined as we slowly approached Suna's gate. His arms were behind his head as he let out a huge yawn. "Kiki, can we stay the night?" 

"It couldn't hurt." I agreed. All too soon, we were entering the Kazekage building and up the stairs. I knocked on the door, and after hearing a gruff 'Come in', I opened it and stepped inside. "Hello, Lord Kazekage," I bowed, and smacked my twin when he rolled his eyes. 

"Ow!" He whined, holding his head. 

"Kisa, Minato. What brings you here?" Gaara frowned and leaned forward, chin resting on his folded hands. 

"Dad asked us to deliver a scroll." Minato grinned and snatched the scroll from my weapons pouch before tossing it at the red haired man. Gaara caught it easily and un-did the seal that had been placed on it.