1

Credits to:lovepandas2005
For rewriting the story

Aether's POV :

"Sensei!" A kid shouted, getting my attention.

"Yes?"

"I made a drawing about whales." The kid handed it to me and I gently took it.

"This is so pretty, Childe." I smiled at the kid genuinely.

"Thank you sensei! If you find it pretty I'll just give it to you." Childe stated.

"Shouldn't you give it to your parents?" I asked.

"It's fine." Since he said it's fine I pinned it at the wall.

"Sensei, please read this for me." A kid holding a book said as he gave it to me.

"Sure, but only you behave." I took the book and went to sit down.

"Ok!"

"Childe, call the others. I will be reading them a story." I said.

"Sure" Childe ran to the other kids.

"Be careful!"

"Yes sensei."

A little later other kids went to sit down at the floor listening to me telling them a story.

Later

"Bye kids, see you next time." I waved at the other kids leaving.

"Bye sensei." Childe said and the other kids started saying bye to me and leaving.

'Well better start cleaning.'

I cleaned the place and started getting ready to head home.

As I was walking I put on my airpods and scrolled through my phone I wasn't looking at where I was going {which is very stupid} I stopped at a familiar crosswalk I looked to my left and right then proceeded since I didn't see any vehicles but when I was already in the middle of the road a truck came.

My vision was blurring

I don't feel so good

My head hurts so much

"It hurts..." was the last thing I said before finally falling into darkness

{yall know damn well what's happening on the last part so don't even think about it}