5

Matteo

Spending the evening with Amara was the most refreshing thing I've done in a long time. I don't even know why I allow her to boss me around like she does. No one can ever talk to me the way she does.

I only met her a few days ago and I already know I would kill anyone who hurts her.

I parked my car in the garage and head upstairs to change from my suit, I have some business I need to go take care of and I wouldn't want to get blood all over it.
Pulling my phone from my pocket I messaged Amara.

Me: Good night bellissima.

Bellissima❤️: Good night bello.

This made me smile, I'm absolutely sure she searched that up.

Amara

The week went by pretty quickly and it's now Friday at about 1:20. Matteo and I decided we should meet at 3 so I start getting ready. It wasn't as cold outside anymore so I decided to dress nicely.

By the time I was ready the time read 3:30 oops took a little while on my makeup

By the time I was ready the time read 3:30 oops took a little while on my makeup. Grabbing my phone and purse I was out the door and off to the diner.

It took me about 10 minutes to arrive there. I pushed open the door of the diner and looked around for Matteo and Asia. Spotting them at a table to the far corner I walked over to them.

"Hi Asia!" I hugged her little body

"Hi Ara you look pretty". Awe why thank you.

"You look like a princess" I said causing her to giggle and play with her hair. I turned to Matteo and he's looking at me with an expression I'm not sure of.

"Matteo" I greeted him sitting down next to him.

"Bellissima" that made my cheeks really hot and I had to look down at my lap to hide it. (Beautiful)

"So Asia what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

"I love strawberry and chocolate" She said kicking her feet back and forth.

"Yeah those are tasty, c'mon let's go get you some ice cream" I grabbed her little hand in mine and we left for Drakes Ice Cream Palace; The best ice cream place I know around here. I see from the corner of my eye Matteo walking behind us.

As we walked Asia and I talked about any and everything. She told me about this boy at her school who had cooties and wanted to touch her. She claimed she body slammed him though a table I'm not sure if I should believe or not. I looked behind me at Matteo and he's shaking his head with an amused look on his face.

Not too long after we arrived at the ice cream parlor and ordered our treats. Asia getting a chocolate flavored ice cream and me ordering cookie dough, Matteo didn't get any though. As I was retrieving the money from my bag I see a hand snake it's way in front of me handing the woman the money. I attempted to slap his hand away but it was too late.