Ch.1 traitor

"Spencer? What are you doing here?" Olivia asks." I'm here looking for an apartment because I just got drafted to the New York Giants." Spencer says taking steps closer to her." No dont! Don't come near me!" Olivia yells.Spencer backs up with his hands up." Ok, ok I'm sorry, it's just really good to see you." Spencer says honestly." I wish I could say the same. I um I got to go." Olivia says walking towards the elevator." Wait liv-" Spencer says but gets cut off" NO YOU DO NOT GET TO CALL ME THAT!" Olivia says with tears filling her eyes." Only the people I care about and trust get to call me that!" Olivia yells not as loud," I'm sorry Olivia, I really am" Spencer says trying to show how much he misses her and how sorry he is." I don't care what you did was unforgivable, have a nice life Spencer, I never wanna see you again." Olivia says and gets in the elevator. Once she's in she breaks down crying. She never though she would run into him again. He's the whole reason she moved across the country. The whole reason she left behind her childhood, her family, and her friends. She pulled herself together once she reached the first floor." There you are you took like an hour," Aliyah says," hey what's wrong," they say at the same time." I ran into Spencer, but it's all good so let's go we just graduated, it's time to party." Olivia says all enthusiastic." You sure, we can cancel if you want." Mia says with Aliyah agreeing." Yes I'm sure, I need a drink to get my mind off of him, I promise I'm fine ok." Olivia says being honest." Ok but if anything changes tell me and we are out,ok?" Mia says." Ok," Olivia smiles thinking how she got so lucky with her two friends.

They arrived at a very popular club in Manhattan. There were hundreds of people lined up to get in. Luckily Mia made a reservation so they got in right away." LETS GO DO SHOTS!" Aliyah yelled so they could here her over the loud music. They all nodded and followed her over to the bar. " 6 shots please," Aliyah orders for the group. The bartender hands one out to each of them." Ready, 1,2,3!" They all drank it down." Another one!" Aliyahs brother, Elijah yells from behind liv.they all do another round of shots." Y'all we need to stop before I get wasted," Olivia says." Ain't that the point?" Elijah says playfully." What ever you say E," Olivia says." Girl you know that ain't my name." Elijah says grabbing her waist and whispering in her ear," Let's dance," Olivia nods and they walk over to the dance floor. " Girl your brother and Liv are gonna totally gonna fuck tonight," Mia says laughing." Eww don't even mention it," Aliyah says making a gross face while watching her friend and brother dance." So miss Olivia, it's been awhile since I've seen you, what have you been up too?" Elijah asks." Well as you know I just graduated college so now I'm just looking for a job." Olivia says with a shrug." So nothings really changed then." Elijah says with a chuckle." Yea pretty much." Olivia says nodding her head and laughs a little too." So how's being a firefighter working out for you?" Olivia asks." It's been good, hotter than I expected," Elijah says jokingly with him and Olivia laughing." But seriously it's been really good," Elijah says with Olivia nodding, " you don't say much do you?" What are you talking about I just asked how it's been being a firefighter," Olivia asks laughing," and that's the most I've ever heard you talk, it was very surprising you know," Elijah says with a chuckle." Okay that might be true," Olivia says with a laugh." Might? You know I'm right," Elijah says teasingly while moving his hands down to her waist with liv moving her hands to his shoulders." Yea, so what you gonna do about it?" Olivia counters back." Imma kiss you is what imma do," Elijah says while looking into her eyes for her approval and she nods her head. Elijah smiles and kisses her passionately.

To be continued...
Y'all I actually really like Elijah, he seems good for her 😂. But anyways this is the first chapter and I hope y'all enjoyed it l. If you can please leave some feedback in the comment section, I greatly appreciate it. Have an amazing day 😁