3 <3

~SANS POV~

i was waiting for...what's his name again? whatever anyways i was waiting for the cute boy I "bumped" into today. I have to buy him lunch...and a phone. I hear footsteps near me I turn around and see him walking towards me his hips swinging from left to right seductively. HES NOT EVEN TRYING TO LOOK HOT. but he does...the boys and girls behind him stare at him, drooling, at his body and him in general. I feel the feeling of wanting to take him and hide him from everyone and keep him for my self. I shake the thoughts out of my head and look up seeing him in front of me. then....he scoffs. HE SCOFFS AT ME.
"are you going to walk or stare at me?" he asks raising an eyebrow at me. i shake my head quickly remembering what he can do. i start walking, him right behind me.
"where are we going?" he asks lost on where I'm taking him.
"we are going to the pink cafe" i reply, walking ahead of him. he runs up next to me, and grabs my arm to stop me from walking. i take a good look at him now, he's wearing a white mini skirt, with a white blouse under his baby pink sweater vest, his baby pink strawberry socks showing, white air forces on, and lastly his hair...dyed pink...a baby pink. he notices I was staring at him for a while and looks away flustered, that makes me smirk.
"nice hair, when did you dye it, baby boy?" i ask smirking at his tomato red face. he coughs lightly, putting up a guard face he always has on, and starts scolding me.
"YAH I STOPPED YOU TO WAIT FOR ME, NOT GET COCKY WITH ME YOU FUCK FACE!" he then scoffs, rolling his eyes, and walks away, ahead of me. i quickly run up and try to catch up but he runs ahead of me, his skirt lifting up when he runs, the men staring at him on the side of the roads, eyeing him up and down. i quickly run faster and grab him by his waist, making him squeak in surprise.
"if you keep on running like that, I will kiss you, in the middle of this sidewalk." i whisper in his ear deeply, standing behind him, not being able to see his blushed face. he tries to squirm out of my grip, as i tighten my grip around him. he steps on my foot and runs away. i clench my eyes closed, opening them, chasing right after him. he looks back and screams, seeing me near him. people staring, some judging, some smiling at our antics, some not caring. i catch him and turn him around.
~WOOYOUNGS POV~
i feel the "hot boy"catch me by my waist again turning me around in a quick rapid speed. his arms still around my waist. liking the feeling, i relax my self. both of us panting from running. i look away, not wanting to look at his face. he takes my chin in his hands and turns my face to look at him straight in the eyes, he leans closer a bit. feeling his heavy breath near my lips.
"didn't i tell you what I would do if you run away again?" he asks staring at my lips then back into my eyes.
"i do..." i reply, obviously.
"then why'd you run, do you want me to kiss you, right here? i won't be able to control my self then." he replies, his hands caressing my hips.
"well...maybe i want you to kiss me...right here." i state obviously popping my lips after finishing my sentence. his eyes going wide, jaw dropping, hands getting loose around my hips and waist. i giggle and slowly let his hands drop from my waist and hips.
"close your mouth or else you'll drool." i sarcastically say and walk away, swaying my hips side to side. leaving san standing there like an idiot, people staring at him questionably.
~SANS POV~
what the fuck did he say?