The clear before the storm

On a normal day just like any other in U.A, a certain innocent green bean was doing something. Let's say, not so innocent. In hero notebook number 19 every hero's death was being planned in an ever so detailed way.

  Deku's pov

Endeavour: Abusive father of four todorokis one with trauma one supposedly dead and two in misery. I plan to lure him into an alley way with a fake lead to another underground Villain organisation. In that alley Dabi ( my wonderful burnt chicken nugget) will be waiting in secret to knock him out with a quick chop to the neck. We'll transport him to the base and get Toga, Shiggy and Dabi to torture him to death.
Takes place on the 18th of January. Two weeks time. Happy Birthday my little Dabi.

I had spent four whole perfecting the plan it now had backups for every situation.

No one has ever made it out alive from me. Good luck getting out of this one heroes. You'll need it.

NEXT DAY

Bakugo's pov

The damn nerd spent the whole night muttering away in his own little world. I didn't sleep. I feel terrible.

Like how does he not fucking notice he's so damaged loud. Then again he's always been oblivios. Stupid nerd.

Deku's pov

A sudden chill went down my spine I shrugged it off ' it's probably kacchan ' I thought. He always wants to "kill" me. Doubt he could if he even tried. I mean dad would kill him first. Benefits of being the son of all for one.

Talking of dad I wonder when I'll see him and Tenko. It's been too long.

I bet I won the competition. He must be pissed that I killed more people than him.