What is wrong with the bean?

Deku's pov:

   I got two hours of sleep thanks to the excitement of planning another death for hero's to deal with.

    "SHIT" I exclaimed "I forget to wash my school uniform" I mumbled.

    "Guess I'll have to wear the 'backup'"

     This backup uniform he's talking about was originally going to be used when he wanted to show the heroes who he really was.

       It consisted of a pair of green ripped trousers, a black dress shirt and to complete the look a singular black cross earring. All accompanied by his real personality.

        By the time he was ready he was already late to class.

        "Ah a few minutes won't matter" I thought.

Time skip to when he got to class.

       Bakugo's pov:

     The nerd's late.

      He never usually is, I wonder what's up. WAIT since when have I cared for the shitty nerd!

       Just then a handsome boy with fluffy green hair walked in. I was shocked to see that it was Deku.

    Aizawa's pov:

    As I woke up I saw the problem child walk in the classroom in a whole different attire.

     Giant gapes in his trousers revealed toned legs and his unbuttoned black shirt showed off his abs.

      What was most surprising was the fact that he looked and acted like a true Villain.

       Ochaco's pov:

       Through the door stepped a hot green haired boy. I along with the rest of the girls blushed at his figure.

     His messy hair.

     His perfectly toned abs.

     And of course that handsome face.