Chapter 3

Name P.O.V
Suddenly the door open. I see Zoro's father, he looks like an older Zoro but with black hair and brown eyes. He comes in with a big friendly smile and notices me.
"Hello my girl. How are you?"
I stand up from the chair and shake his hand with a smile.
"I'm fine Mr. Roronoa. I'm (f/n), (l/n)."
"Nice to meet you (f/n). So you are helping my son with mathematics? But i don't wacth any maths books here."
He cross his hands and look Zoro.
"Dad, she comes to help." Zoro start swelter from anxous
"I'm watching that but i don't think it's math."
Mr.Roronoa raise a little his voice.
"You broke your computer again."
He raise an eyebrown. I giggle a little.
"Don't worry Mr. Roronoa we find the problem and i can fix it."
Zoro looks a little nervous about his dad's rection and Mr. Roronoa smile to me.
"Thanks a lot (f/n). You don't know how many time that machine have stuck."
Zoro relieved from his father's rection.
"Dad you are over telling. They are not many time." Zoro giggles.
Zoro's mum comes inside.
"The food is ready. Will you come to eat?" She say happily.
"I'm hungry. Yes, let's eat!" Zoro and his father say together.
"(F/n), will you join us?" Ms. Roronoa ask me.
"Yes, thanks a lot."
We go at the dining room. The table is already set. They all look tasty, pasta with meet balls, salands and drinks on the table. Yummi!!!!
We sit on the chair, Zoro next to me and his parents opposite from us.
"What you will drink (f/n)? You want a beer or orange juice?" Mr. Roronoa ask me.
"Emm... beer, thanks."
He serves me and full my glass.
We lift our glasses.
"Cheers and bon appetite!!!" We all say and start eating. Yummi! So tasty.
"Congrats Ms. Roronoa all is so tasty!"
She thrilled. "Thanks a lot (f/n). I'm so happy for that."
Zoro's dad tell me. "Maybe you should make a call to your house. They will be worry."
"Oh... don't worry about that. I'm staying alone."
Zoro's parents look at me upset.
Ms. Roronoa ask worried. "All by yourself???"
"No,no ... well not exactly." I'm tell them try to make them relax.
"Before a few days i move on my big brother's house but he is missing on buissness trip."
Now they become curious. "And what about your parents?"
Oh that hurt a little and i think i make it obvious to them. I lower my head.
"Oh... my sweety i'm so sorry." Ms. Roronoa look at my with sympathy and Zoro and Mr. Roronoa.
"Don't worry about that. I've never meet my father and my mother gone before a month." I say with lowly my voice.
"For what did she go? I--if you want to tell us." She ask me.
"We knew that before a year ago, pretty much when she could leave..." i sniff. "From.... from cancer." I sweep my eyes before my tears start falling.
Zoro hug me for a little with sympathy. "I'm so sorry (f/n)."
When Zoro leave me, his mum grabs my hand softly.
"Sweety, if you need any help come to us."
And Zoro's father continue. "Our house's door will always open for you."
"Thank you. I really appreciate that."

-mini time skip-
We eat our delicious food.
"The time have past. It's better to go home. Nice to meet you and i really  appreciate your hospitality." I give them a big smile, those people are really amazing.
"It's getting dark outside it's better Zoro drive you home."
"Don't worry i will take the bus..."
"No way young lady! We are not going to leave a young girl alone at the streets." Mr. Roronoa tell me.
Zoro gives me my things and takes his keys and his helmet. "Let's go (f/n)." I nod.
"Bye Mr. and Ms. Roronoa nice to meet you."
"Take care sweety. Come again."
"Bye (f/n)."

Zoro drive me home.
We arrive, i stand up from the motorcycle. "Bye, thanks."
"Wait! I'm sorry if my parents make you feel uncomfortable."
"Don't worry."
"I know they are a little-..."
I cut him.
"I believe they are wonderful people."
"Really?"
"Yeap! See you tomorrow at school. And don't be late. Ok?"
"Ok, i won't."
-mini time skip- when Zoro arrive at he's home.
Zoro P.O.V
"I'm home!"
My parents run to me. Make me to sit on the couch. They are standing up opposite to me.
"What i've done again?"
"Nothing bad my son." Dad say.
"Then why are you to cross-examine me?" I ask them.
They sit on the couch and my mum anwser. "No,no honey we just want to have a coversation like a family."
"Ok. For what you want to talk about?" I cross my arms.
"Your friend (f/n)." My father smile.
"What you want to know?" I know they will start to ask me everything about her and they will not stop if they don't take anwsers.
"Where did you meet her?"
"She is new at school." I'm not gonna tell them about the bus stop where she had woke me up because they will ask me what i was doing here.
"Did you know that about her parents?"
"No."
"How you became friends?"
"She wake me up to i don't be late at class and she got me out of trouble."
"What else you know about her?"
"Emmm.... she is a computer nerd and she wants to studying in Oxford and she is playing very well basketball. That's all."
"Did she have a boyfriend?"
"What??? I know her only three days, how do you want me to know something like that?" I fluster.
"It's just we like her so much! She is beautifull, kind and clever and we believe she suits you!" Me mum giggles.
I fluster more. "We are only friends! Nothing will happen between us!"
My father ask. "So, you do not like her?"
"I like her as a friend!" They are pissing me off!
"But you hug her!" My mum winned.
"Because she is my friend and she was sad!"
"Honey if Zoro do not want her you can't do anything." My father say to my mum.
"But i want her!" She acts.
"Don't act like a baby." My dad hug her. "Good night Zoro. Leave your mum in her world."
"Good night dad and mum." I go to my room and lay down on my bed.
I'm listening my mum winned to my dad.
-Time skip- The next morning at school
Name P.O.V
I'm on my locker check out my stuff if i have everything what i need. I leave some notes inside and take literature's book. I lock the door and walk to my class.
Max comes to me with a big smile.
"Good morning (f/n)!"
"Good morning Max!" I anwser him with his style.
He jump at he done a little dance move trying to impress me.
"What's up?"
"Everything is fine."
"Do you want go for a coffee or lunch after scholl?" He smiles and winks.
"I can't today. I have to go the dentist." It is my first justification which i think to avoid to date him.
"What about tomorrow?"
What i wll tell him now? Emmm... ha! Got it! I see Zoro at the end of the hall.
"I can't. I promise Zoro to help him with maths. But thanks for the invitasion." I smile and leave him and i start to talk with some girls of my class for random issues.

Zoro P.O.V.
I'm with Luffy telling him about the school basketball league. Me and Max we are the only boys from our class who are in the school's team and the other boys is from other classes. "The trainings start from today andd-..." Max comes and cuts me off.
"Hey, pal. Can i tell you for a minute?" That jerk what did he want?
"Mmm... yes tell me." We step a little forward to nobody hear us. What is so important?
"Listen, carefully. Can you annulment your maths help from (f/n) which you have tommorow? I know you suck at maths but i really want to date her." Oh! Now i understand he wants to play with her, like he always do with pretty girls and (f/n) to avoid it tell him that as a justification. But i want to make him to understand she don't want him and leave her alone. So i anwser him.
"I have no idea what are you talking about. She didn't said she will help me." He gets mad. Like i was thinking.
"What??? So she lied to me! Oh i will make her..."
"Listen, she didn't want to be rude. She don't like you so leave her alone. They are so many girls who wants you." I cross my arms.
He smirk evily. "I will make her want me! When i choose a female i always wins it!"
I start to get angry. "She is my friend and i'm not gonna leave you to play with her feellings. And she is not like the other girls who you have date. Just give up."
"Zoro but you don't know that she will like the plans which i have for her." He laughts foxy and leave.
I must to tell (f/n). He is just an asshole who sleeps one night with the girls and after leaves with out say a word.

Name P.O.V
I'm sitting on the class talking with Vivi, a nice girl with blue hair.
"And i believe the blue jacket will suit you most!" She suggest me because i had ask her about a blue and a yellow jacket which i want to buy. "Yes, i think you are right. I will take the blue!"
After Max comes, hits his hand on my desk and leans closer to me and i lean back from my surpriced.
"Why are you lieing to me?" Ops he understands me, i'm sure Zoro make a gaffe.
"First, that which you do is rude and second, what are you talking about?"
I yell to him.
"You are not helping Zoro with maths.!"
I take a breathe. "Ok i will talk clearly. Max you don't have to waste your time on me because i'm not gonna date you."
"Why?"
"Because you are not my type."
He gets more angry.
"Oh! You will date me! The game just began!"
"You can try but i'm telling you, you are only wasting your time."
He smirks and leave.
Vivi then say "Take care. He is always playing with girls feellings, you done very well to say him no. But i'm warning you he don't gonna give up."
"Ok, Vivi. You don't have to worry, i don't like him."
Ringgggggg
Time from lesson start. Everyone is sitting on their sits exept from Zoro and Max. Where they are?
Ms. Rose wonders the same. "Where is Max and Zoro?"
Luffy jumps "At the training! The school's basketball league starting the next week!"
"Ok. Thanks Luffy. Now open on page 51."

Caren P.O.V (She is a fatty sensitive girl at your class who have a secrect crush on Zoro. The most girls of the class mocking her about her kilos and teasing her.)

Ohhhh! I can't believe!!! I'm going to see him again play!!! He is so handsome, he is such a good player and that cute face which he have when he is sleeping. Zoro you are so perfect. I think my cheeks are blushing!!!
Valentain understands what i think and start teasing me again. She start to whisper. "Caren you are thining again Zoro. You imagine his well-built body swelting. But what a pity he is with the new girl (f/n)." She smirks. Her friend say "I think they are only friends."
"No,no i see them yesterday. They leave together from school with his motorcycle."
"Really Valentain?"
"Yes and he was smiling because he likes her. And i don't blame him, (f/n) is beautifull and clever, she isn't a ugly fat stupid girl like you, Caren."
They are laughing with me. She is right, he will never notice me. I'm ugly. My eyes start to cloud, i'm so sad. Zoro will never want someone like me. He is with that new girl (f/n), everyone likes her. She better than me at everything. I'm really jealous her. And i don't like her because she take my Zoro away.