Chapter 28

Name P.O.V.
I'm with Law. We are walking to the street and going to 'their' place. In the place which they settle everything.
Ring ringg
"My phone." I say and pick it up.
"Hello (F/n)." Mihawk is on the line.
"Hi big bro." I tell.
"How is it going? Did you write good?" He asks.
I lie. "I hope. We are waiting the results in the begging of the new season. Where are you now? Did you leave?"
"Now i'm on the airport. We are waiting."
"Have a nice flight. Take care. You will be back for the ceremony, right?" I ask worried.
"Of course. Don't worry. Take care. Bye."
"Bye, bye." I close the phone.
Law looks at me. "Your brother?"
"Yeah."
"Where is he going?"
"Spain. For bussiness." I say.
"Ok. This is the place." He shows me an abandoned house.
He opens the door and we go in. We walk to the hall and go inside a huge room with rip sofa, couches, a big table and chairs. The place is full of dust.
I see some persons here. They must be three or four years older from us.
"Welcome back Law!"
"I see you bring her."
"(F/n) this is Jewelry Bonny, Basil Hawkings and Kid." He shows me a girl with long pink hair, a guy with long blond hair and a guy with short red hair.
"Nice to meet you." I say.
Basil opens one card on the table. "This girl will bring us a huge luck."
"Have a sit." Kid tells me.
"So, how we exactly do that?" I ask.
"Law told us you have a very quick way of thinking and go well with numbers. Basil saw in the cards that you are perfect for the place." Kid smirks.
"Ok but i don't know how to do this." I tell.
"We will teach you how to count the cards." Basil say.
"How you can count the cards in poker?" I wonder.
"I will show you. But first listen the whole plan."
"I'm hearing."
"Every weekened we will going to Las Vegas. You know, there are here thousands casinos. Every time will go to a different casino. Our entry will be with fakes ID to don't be caught by any one."
"Continue."
"We will entry by apart. We will act that we don't know each other. We will entry like couples. You with Law, Bonny with Kid and i will go solo."
"Intresting."
"We gonna play with system and count the cards. If they understand that they will not gonna leave us to play for this reason if for example  Law have win a lot of times in a row with sighs will make the next  game to win me or Kid."
"Okay. What kind of sigh?"
"For example if Law have a good card and he is sure he will win the game and wants Kid to raise the bet he will kiss your cheek or if he wants to change a card he will ask a second drink." Basil explains.
"Okay. About the share of the money?" I ask.
"We all gonna take exactly the same with others."
"Great! When we are starting training?"
"Now." They smirk and i smirk too.

-Time skip- In the afternoon
They showed me how to count the cards. It's to difficult but i think for the first time i was good. If i gonna make it, we will go this Sutarday to Las Vegas.
I go to Zoro's house. I'm hearing noises, loud music and laughs. Are they having a party?"
I go and find the door open. I step in and see that... Yes, they are having a party. Dozens teenagers in Zoro's house. What happened and they celebrate?
John notices me and come. "Where is Zoro?" I ask him. The music it's to loud.
"I can't hear you." He say and lean down to hear me better.
I yell in his ear. "Where is Zoro?"
"On his room!" He yells.
I give him a thumb up and go on Zoro's room.
I see something which i don't like.
"Zoro????" I scream.
He turns his head. "(F/n)! Is not what are you thinking!" He pushes the pink hair girl off him.
I go to leave and he grabs my hand. "Let me go!" I glare.
"No, i'm not!" He yells. "Perona out now!" He tells to the pink hair girl.
"Horohorohorohoro!" She laughs and leaves.
"Let me go!" I am mad and pull my hand.
He locks the door. My heart is beating like crazy. He is cheating. I can't take and a second hit in one day. First i fail and second Zoro is...
"Zoro! Unlock now!"
"No! If i don't explain you. It's a missunderstanding!"
"I don't want to hear you." I open the window and i'm ready to jump out of the house.
He grabs me tight from my waist.
"Leave me alone!" I give him an angry look.
He takes a scarf from his chair and tied me up on the chair with hands behind my back. "What are you doing?" I yell... i'm so mad with him.
"Will you listen me?" He asks.
"No. I will yell until you let me go!"
His gets angry too and takes his bandana. "Open your mouth." He tells me. I nod negative.
He finds and way and make me to bite the cloth and tied up tight around my mouth.
"Mhmmm...mhhmm!!!!" I'm struggling angry.
"It's not what you think!" He glares and i rolle my eyes and stop the struggles.
"Perona slip and fell on me. That's all."
I turn my head from the other way. If i want i will believe that!
"(F/n)! I would never do that to you..." he makes me to face him. His grey eyes are looking mine (e/c) eyes.
"I love you silly." He tells me and removes the bandana of my mouth.
He leans and kiss me hungry. I kiss him back. I love him too. I'm a very jealoush one... I believe him...
He leans back and smile.
"I love you too, Zoro." I blush.
He untied me and i hug him tight.
"You are a jealoush cat." He laughs.
"A lot!" I smirk.
He is holding me in his hands. "Why the party?" I ask him and bring my hands on his chest.
He say in surprise. "A letter come from the biggest gym academy and they want me! They are giving me a scholarship! The pritany saw some of my games and he believes i'm great!"
"That's amazing, Zoro! I'm so proud for you! Congrats!!!" I cheer.
"How was you exam going?" He asks me. He's eyes are glowing, he is so happy. I don't want to ruin the moment and tell the same lie which i told to Mihawk. "We are waiting for the results at the begginig of new season." I tell him.
"I'm sure you did great!" He smirks.
I give him a fake smile. He didn't understand it.
He brings his fingers under of my chin and come closer. His gaze is on my lips. I lean closer too and we kiss each other. He licks my bottom lip and bites it. I allow him to enter and his tongue start to fight with mine. I lean back and i say.
"You are mine and only mine. If i see again another girl so close to you, i will slice her in pieces." I say playfully and my finger plays with his earings.
He smirks and say. "Become mine tonight?"
I blush and say. "I want to become yours."