Capter one 😊

*AVDOL, KAKYOIN AND IGGY DO NOT DIE IN THIS AU!!*

(After Jotaro killed DIO and what-not~~)

"Pheww~~, glad thats over and no one died." Polnareff said with his arms behind his head like a stereotypical anime guy.
"Indeed, Polnareff. Say, what about we celebrate?" Joseph asked putting his hand on Jotaro's shoulder.
"Don't touch me old man." Jotaro said shaking his grandpa off. With that being the end result of their conversation, Kakyoin points out a café and they all decide to go to it. When ordering, the Stardust Crusaders make a joint effort to be as stupid as possible. Causing them to be kicked out of the café.

"Well, that was a waste of time.." Avdol points out the obvious.
"Well, duh! Thats because you all wanted to keep this mutt with us! He hasn't changed a bit." Polnareff said with a huf. Iggy took a glance at Polnareff and took this as a oppertunity to pounce on him, ripping his hair (and farting of course).
"GOD DAMNIT!! I keep telling you all, he hates me!" Polnareff growled while fixing his hair.
"Haha, I don't know what you're talking about Polnareff, I think you're his favourite!" Avdol chuckled.
"Aw come on! Not you too Avdol!" Polnareff whinned. "I thought at least you would be the more civilized one by now."
"Haha, alrighty! Wrap it up love-birds, we gotta get back to Japan now that Holly's ok." Joseph teased Avdol and Polnareff. After a few minutes of babbling, our Stardust Crusaders waited patiently for their flight.

(A/N since Avdol and Kakyoin didn't die all of them are going back to Japan to see Holly)

To be continued in part 2 🤗