Daycare

Chapter 1: Day with Lux

*Harry's P.O.V. *

"So Louis what are you doing today?" I asked watching him eat a sandwich. "I don't know I think I'm gonna hang with El or something, you?" Louis asked."I don't know either I think I'm gonna visit Lux I miss her." I said. "Awe you are to cute!" Louis said in a baby voice pinching my cheek. "Well, I'm gonna hop in the shower." I said walk towards the bathroom. "Ok, have fun!" he giggled. I smiled and shook my head.

*1 hour later*

"LUX!" I screamed with excitement to my favorite girl. She came running and screaming to the door way. I picked her up and twirled her around and then gently put her down. "What brings you here?" Lou Teasdale asked me. "What I can't she my favorite girl?" I said in a baby voice looking at Lux. "You need a girlfriend!" She said. "I know! I know! I'm just waiting for the right one!" I said. "Well, there's really cute and sweet girl that works at Lux's daycare. She around your age. Lux loves her. Her name is Lola. When done with Lux maybe you can drop her off there." she said smiling. "Ok, but first me and Lux are gonna have the time of our life!" I giggled.

First I took Lux to Chuck E. Cheese's. Then to Build-A-Bear. Then I took her to lunch at Nando's. then I decided to take her to daycare so I texted Lou:

To Lou: where's Lux's daycare?

From Lou: it's Sunnyside Daycare on Peach Street.

To Lou: ok ty

From Lou: np

*5 minutes later*

We arrived and I Lux out of her car seat. We walked in to see a drop dead gorgeous blonde girl with blue eyes with a name tag that read "Lola". "Wow!" I mumbled. "Huh?" She said turning around.

*Lola's P.O.V.*

OH MY FUCKING GOSH!!!! IT'S FUCKING HARRY FUCKING STYLES!!!!!!! Act cool Lola act cool. "How may I help you, sir?" I asked trying to act normal but failed. "I'm dropping off Lux." he said in his adorable British accent. "Where is she?" I asked."Wight hwre!" she said running into my arms. "Here you are my little butterfly!" I said hugging her. "I miss you!" She said. "I missed you too!" I giggled gently setting her back on the ground. "Who's this?" I said pointing to Harry pretending I didn't know who he was. "Untle Harreh!" She said in her cute baby voice. "We'll go give him a big hug and kiss good-bye!" I said in my baby voice looking at her. She went running into his arms giving him a hug and a kiss and saying "I wuv you!". "I love you too!" He giggled. He set her back down gently saying "Now go play!". I dropped my name tag and I turned around to pick it up.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Holy fuck! Lola turned around to pick up her name tag and her short ass skirt showed her neon orange thong and tan ass! She turned around to see me starring. "Ah, Harry?" She said looking down. I look down to see my boner! How embressing!?!?!? I looked back up her and said "We'll this is embressing!" I turned away towards the door with my face redder then a cherry when all of a sudden...

__________________________

Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger and sorry if it sucks balls! This my first time doing a fanfic hoped you liked it! Oh and sorry it was super short

xoxo Alora Styles