Chapter 5: Awkward...

Chapter 5: Awkward...

*Lola's P.O.V.*

"Harry stop it!" I giggled trying to tell at him. He looks up and says "What?". "I don't do that before marriage." He doesn't really listen and starts kissing me up and down again. "HARRY STOP!" I yell at him. He looks up all sad "What?" he asked quietly. "I told you!" I snapped at him. "Sorry I wasn't listening" he says guiltily. "Typical guy..." I roll my eyes. "Sorry please tell me again" he said still hovering over my wet naked body. "Fine" I groaned. "I don't do that before marriage" I said. "What?" he asked very confused. "I'm not gonna have sex with you before marriage and especially on the first date too!" I said looking deeply into his beautiful green eyes. "Well it's not our first date soo..." He leaned down and started kissing me up and down again. "But we aren't married either" I said trying to push him off. But it didn't work. He kept on doing that for another 5 minutes until I said something "Harry come on I don't want to do it and I want to go see a movie or something." I said sadly. "Fine I'll get changed" he said as he got off me. "Thank you!" I sighed getting up rewrapping the towel around me again. I sat on the couch butt naked with the towel next to me watching tv as Harry quickly got dressed. When I heard him coming over I quickly covered myself. He sat down next to and wrapped his arms around me as I leaned my head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat, feeling his chest move up and down, and warming me up with his breath on my neck was very soothing to me. It also was kinda... a turn on too. But don't tell him he might try something on me again but right now I was enjoying every second with him. He is so cute I hope I can forget about what he did earlier and remember the happy moments like right now. "So are you just gonna go to your flat like this and get dressed or what?" He asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Sure lets go there now and figure everything out when I'm done ok?" "Ok" he said as I slowly and sadly got up.

We were in the car and Harry was speeding and driving insane. "HARRY CALM ALL FOUR OF YOUR TITS AND SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" I screamed for my life as he chuckled. "How did you know I had four of them?" He asked and smiled towards me. "KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!" I yelled as he looked back at the street. "And I noticed them in the shower." I said smiling remembering the shower. He smiled and looking at the street. All of a sudden I started hearing sirens and saw flashing red and blue lights. "Oh shit" Harry mumbled. "I told you!" I said with sass crossing my arms. He pulled over and then chuckled at the sight of me. "What?" I asked with a little bit of anger in my voice. "What am I going to tell police?" He asked looking from my to my feet then his eyes slowly traveled back up. "What?" I asked confused. "Your naked and still dripping wet in my car." He said smiling. "Oh yeah" I said face palming myself at my blonde moment.

The police man came up to Harry side and asked "License please?". He did as he instructed when the police man ask "Why is that young lady naked over there?" Harry looked over to me and smiled I smiled back. "Aah... Well you see sir I spent the night at his house then I decided to shower only to realized when I got out I have no clean clothes so we were I gonna to my house to get some c-" the police man cut me off. "Wait you are Harry Styles, right?" "Yes sir" "We'll my daughter loves you if I get your autograph I let go." "Deal" Harry said as the police man gave him pen and paper. "Who do I make this out to?" Harry asked. "My daughter Darcy" "oh really I love that name!" Harry said as he wrote:

Hey Darcy what's shakin bacon? Your dad told me good things about you. Oh and tell you dad I said thank you, ok? Love ya Darcy

xoxo

Harry Styles

P.S.

I love your

name!

"Here you go" Harry said as he passed the man the pen and paper. "Ok thank you have a great day!" "You too" Harry said as he drove off. "We'll that was awkward" I said giggling. Harry then put one of his hands on my bare thigh and started to rubbed it. I have to tell you he was really turning me on after that situation. I don't know if I can't take it anymore I think I'm just gonna throw myself at him... Lol

__________________________

Hey I hoped you liked it lol I got really bored I didn't really know what to do lol. Comment tell me what you think. I'm still thinking about stopping it. Well have a great day see ya next time.. Lol that was really cheesy lol oh well. Oh and I really wanted out of the fight between Maddie and Dylan's boy toy on kik lol it was fun but I decided to write instead. On and if you aren't already reading Maddie's fanfic Till Death Does Us Part or something like that lol it on her profile @m4ddie35 I think lol well go check it out.

xoxo

Alora Styles