Chapter 6: A Movie and Dinner

*Lola's P.O.V.*

We arrived at my house. I was getting out when I notice he wasn't moving.

"You can come in if you would like." I said.

"Ok" he said as he started to get out.

He walked over to me I reach my hand out hoping he grab it and he did. We walk to my door and I opened it with my free hand.

"You don't lock your doors?" he asked

"I do sometimes" I shrugged

We walked in and I guided him up to my room and entered. He sat down on my bed as I looked in my wardrobe think what to wear. When Harry came up behind me grab my waist and pulled it close to him while he rested his head on my shoulder.

"You should wear this." he said pulling out a tight very reveling short red dress.

"Harry we just going to the movies and dinner."

"Maybe I'm taking you to a very fancy restaurant after the movies."

"You aren't Harry so what should I really wear?" I asked putting the dress away.

"Um... this!" He said pulling out a short pink skirt.

"And my shirt?"

"I was hoping you weren't gonna wear one."

"Harry!" I said playfully smacking his thigh.

"What?" he said making me giggle.

I eventually grabbed a white slimming tank top and matching underwear and bra then got changed.

"How do I look?" I ask Harry spinning around

"Great!" He said getting off my bed.

We walk out of my room and then went downstairs. We reached the door Harry opened for me. We walked out and I locked the door then we went to Harry's car. He opened the door for me like always. We first went to the movie theater and he did the same to both doors as we entered Harry put his arm around me. We walked up to the person in the box thingy. I wasn't paying attention to what tickets Harry got us. We walked in the theater and we sat in the middle of the theater and the movie started and Harry put his arm around me.

"You bastard!" I yelled/whispered.

"What?" he asked trying to sound innocent.

"You know I hate scary movies!" I yell/whispered again he just smiled that bastard!

________________________________________________________________________

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @imreallycool that so eager for me to update lol. I would like to say sorry if it sucked and that it's short and that I haven't been able to update I'm so sorry. See I have this new joint account and I have another fanfic on it the people were yelling at me to update. if you want to read it it's called "He's a Great Roommate" and our account user is @mrsstyles_mrshoran. Please comment/vote to tell me if you liked it. And if you would just like to talk you can by messaging me or by kik my user is @alorastyles.

xoxo

Alora Styles