06. LITTLE SISTER

LITTLE SISTER

Piper heard the school's bell rang, indicating that the morning class has already finished and it's time for lunch.

"Piper, collect your classmates' assignment notebooks and bring it to the faculty room." Piper's Chinese teacher told her.

She quietly nodded before collecting all her classmates' notebook silently before she depart to the faculty room. With quick steps, Piper exited the room before going back to their homeroom to get her backpack and ran on the hallway to get to her brother's homeroom.

I can't wait to see my brother, I bet he's hungry now.

The little ravennette girl thought to herself and snickered as the dumb face of her brother—Kamael, appeared in her mind.

"I—I don't have any extra money today...I only have enough money to buy Piper's favorite i-ice cream!"

Piper stopped on her track when she heard a familiar voice coming from the back of the boy's restroom, followed by a couple of groans. Curiously, Piper moved towards the back of the restroom to see what is happening and froze on her feet at the sight in front her.

Her vision grows dark as she witnessed how her older brother—Kamael were getting beaten by three kids who appears to be the same age as her brother. The poor lad's agonizing scream resonates on her ears that fuels the rage inside her. She hurriedly approached them holding a rock on her hand that she found sitting beside the flower pot.

A loud bang echoed as the solid object hits the head of the lad that's hitting her poor brother. Everyone was astounded that made them stop as blood started to splatter on the ground coming from the lifeless body of the kid. But she didn't stop there. All her anger was converted to force that she keeps on hitting the bully's head.

She was smiling ear to ear like she's enjoying the thing she's doing. Seeing blood and witnessing the terrified look from the bullies who're shaking in fear as they watched her beat the bully's head into a pulp. Blood and pieces of the kid's brain were scattered all over the place.

The two kids screamed in fear as they left the place stumbling with their shaky knees. Piper stood up and examined her clothes covered with bloods.

"P-Piper..." Kamael cried out her younger sister's name.

She spunned around to face her older brother who's eyes are widely staring at her. With a creepy grin plastered in Piper's face, she said. "Big brother, I saved you...I saved you." followed by her eerie laugh.