‖Chapter 4‖

You grunted in pain and sit up. "Ugh..." You groaned. You hold your head at first before you look around the room. 'Tsk, My heart did explode...' You gazed at the window and the sun was shining through.

'Wait... Why am I Inside the palace?!' Your face was still calm but it was almost into a panic one. 

Athanasia quickly came in and hugged you tightly. "Oh, I was so worried for you!" She exclaimed. You patted her head and back slowly. "I'm fine princess. I'm fine..." You said.

The emperor and the magician came in including Felix and Lilian. You and her let go of each other. "Are you okay?" The black haired boy asked you.

"I'm fine, and hello your highness..." You trailed off and you just realized you forgot the word. "Its fine." The emperor muttered and looked away.

'You guys don't have to be worried all the time..." You thought and looked away as well. You stand up without struggle but when you were doing that, there were about to convince you to rest first but It seems your fine when you stand up.

"Hey, princess... Is it okay if we eat together for breakfast..?" You asked the cute blonde haired girl.

She gasped, "Really?! if you want then sure!" She happily accepted it. "Daddy, Can I?" She cooed at her father.

He stared at her with his cold eyes. "Sure." He muttered quickly and left. 

"I'm glad that you're well Y/n.. Sorry, but I got to go" Felix smiled sweetly and quietly followed Claude.

"Hey, Aren't you gonna invite me too?" The black haired boy said. "Your annoying, so your uninvited. Its just me and... Athanasia." You grabbed Athanasia's shoulder and make her go beside you which is close.

She blushed lightly. "He could come though..." She muttered. You looked at her and sighed in defeat. You let go of her shoulders. "Fine, That idiot can come with us." You looked away.

He laughed, "Guess I win." He smirked. You give him a 'tch'. You sighed again. "Come with me! Ill tell the maids to go prepare it!" She smiled and ran out of the room to prepare everything.

"So, What makes you... have a cold attitude?" He finally ringed your trigger. You looked at him quickly. "Don't ever ask that question ever again." You snapped. Your eyes glowed white and almost blinded the magician idiot.

He covered his eyes, "Damn, that's bright.." He muttered. The glow slowly died down from your eyes.

"We should be going now. Athanasia must be waiting for us." You walked out like nothing happened.

"Wow, never bothered to apologize." He mocked, and followed as well.

Athanasia was waiting while sitting. Biscuits, shortcakes, milk and other sweets. When she look up she saw you and Lucas together. 

"Sorry for the wait princess." You apologized and bowed. "Oh no, Its fine! Come sit with me!" She smiled and patted the chair signing to sit beside her.

You nodded and sat down beside her. You take a quick look to the table and see many sweets placed over the table. 'Wow... That's alot of... sweets...' You sweatdropped.

"Oh! If you're hungry then your free to eat them." She smiled happily. You nodded in a cute way but you didn't notice or doing it on purpose. 'Ashshshs, Why is this girl so cute and handsome?! I wish I could see her in a dress...' She thought.

You took one biscuit and placed it on your mouth. You carefully chewed it and secretly enjoyed the biscuit, once your finished... "This taste good princess." You said.

She chuckled, "I knew you would like it! Its my favorite one so far." The cute blonde haired girl said.

A warm feeling came through you. 'Being bisexual hurts huh-' You thought but you shake it off quickly.

"Hey, Uhm... does Lucas own a tower..?" You whispered to Athanasia's ear. "He does... Why are you asking though?" She whispered back and was also being curious.

"Its nothing..." You whispered back and get away from her ear. 'Of course he has dumbass..' You clenched your eyes together and loosened up quickly.

"Hey, Idiot." You called the Magician. He looked up because he was busy eating his food. "What?" He raised his eyebrow and stopped eating.

"Bring me to your tower. Now." You said with a cold and straight face.

                                                "What...?" Lucas widened his eyes.