Who?

"Ha!! Who do we have in here?" Namjoon asked sarcastically looking at Mr

"Ha!! Who do we have in here?" Namjoon asked sarcastically looking at Mr.Lee , who was sitting in a chair, tied  up. His face bruised.
___

🛑🛑🛑🛑ANGST/VIOLENCE🛑🛑🛑🛑

Third Person POV

"What you want Mr.Kim? Why am i tied? what did i do?" he questioned.

"Oh wow. You tell me Mr.Lee!! why you are here!! And you see them. Do you recogonize them?" Namjoon spat pointing his fingers at those men.

Mr.Lee looked at the men and could only recogonize one among them.

"I only know him. Yeah. And why are you here?" Lee asked fully confused.

This made Jimin and Namjoon doubtful.And when they saw the fear on that man's face, it made more sense to them.

"You. Uh!!I told you to be honest right?" Jimin stood up and walked towards the man.

His walk, his face , everything Screamed 'You are Dead'.

He gave a forceful slap and the man fell down along with the chair because of the force.

Namjoon wasnt even bothering.
He went to Lee.

"How did you know this person? I want detailed explanation NOW." Namjoon growled. Mr.Lee gulped and nodded.

"He is one of the friends of my daughter Nancy. One day, when I went to see Nancy, She pleaded me to bring him along with me, though i dont know the reason. That is all I know" Lee said looking at Joon.The confusion was visible in his face.

"Can you please..now tell me what happened?"  he asked.

Namjoon narrated the incident in short and that made Mr.Lee feel terrible.

He now, knows who could have planned it.

Before anything can happen, Jimin interrupted.

"Drag this fucker and dunk his face in cold water for 5 minutes and repeat it with a break of 2 mins. It would be better if you tell us the truth now Asshole " Jimin said looking straight at the man , while carrying a thin metal stick in his hand, to beat his shin often which made him cry.

The man cried and thrashed when he was dragged away.

"ITS N-NANCYY" he screamed at last making Jimin smirk.

"See.. As Simple as that. Good boy" He said smiling evily, patted his face before slapping him again.

"Take them all to the cell and starve them for 3 days" He instructed and the guards did as he said.