Sweet Home

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"Uhh!! Let me ask Tae if-"

The door opened and Tae entered along with Soobin.

Soobin had the biggest pout while Tae looked done.

Yeonjun and Soobin looked at each other and sighed.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I guess we need to exchange students" Tae said with a sigh and Jungkook chuckled.

Flashback

Taehyung had also given his students the same task as Kook.

They need to examine the patient and have to report on what problem he has and what can they do to treat them.

Taehyung was very good at his field. He also gave them the knowledge about extra things too. Like how to properly diagnose Scoliosis and how they could be confused by Lordosis , Kyphosis which has similar type of bend angle.

The two boys examined the patient. While Soobin concluded it was Scoliosis, he wasnt confident enough.
Kevin reported that the patient had Kyphosis.

Taehyung was glaring at Soobin.

"Very worst. I didnt expect this from you" he commented before he started discussing with Kevin about the treatment and gave the patient all detailed infos.

Soobin couldn't help but feel bad and guilty. Taehyung had soo much confidence on him, but he couldn't come upto his expectation. This made him feel really guilty and embarassed.

As soon as the patient went, Tae asked Kevin to go home, while he began speaking with Soobin.

"I wont accept this attitude everytime Soobin. You get it?" he said sternly, eyes narrowed.

"I have been watching you for days and you still behave like this uh?? Tell me whats going on or im not going to leave you until you tell me"

And like how Yeonjun said everything at last , Soobin also said everything from the scratch.

"I-im sorry hyung. Please please dont be angry at me ..Please" he begged and Tae only slapped his forehead.

He adviced Soobin and asked if he would agree to work with Jungkook hyung.

Soobin was first reluctant but after further more advice, he agreed.

That is all it took Taehyung to drag Soobin to Jungkook's cabin

Flashback ends

"Even I was about to ask you!!" Kook said chuckling.

"See Soobin and Yeonjun!! You both know very well we dont bite. So you shouldn't stop yourself from doing what you want to do okay??I don't want things to go messy like this anymore. Get it?" Taehyung said sternly and both the boys nodded their head happily.