Part 2: Wedding Rehearsal

*I'm back again with another chapter and boy it's gonna be a disaster hehehehehe~ So last time when Antix finally met Miguel for the first time but then got interrupted by Abuelita Elena! Hmph, mood killer... Anyways, prepare for the ensue chaos!!*

~Three Hours Later~

"Mistress Midnight Twilight, from the beginning. Again." A woman's grumpily said to a particular future bride.

Here we are at the rehearsal room where a woman in her priestess clothing is Madam Medusa, who serves as a Pastor to announce the upcoming husband and wife ceremony. They've been at it for three hours and Antix still didn't get her vows right. It could be her nervous wreck since this is basically her first time to get married and she wasn't even prepared for this.

'I don't know what's with this girl. I thought Lord Lucien taught her better.' Medusa begrudgingly thought before focusing the matter of hand."'With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.'"Medusa recited to the white haired lady who stood nervously beside Miguel as the two of them were holding single candles.

Their families watched them while they're being seated, mostly Elena who is checking the time as she believe time is everything and she needs this to hurry up so their marriage will be sealed."Let's try it again." Medusa said with a twitched eyebrow.Antix gulped and nodded,"Y-Yes. Yes ma'm." Turning back down to a flaming candle in front of them, she used her candle to catch the flame but nothing came as she tried three times."With this candle...this candle...this candle." She bit her lip as she looked rather nervous and was close to break down as she was shaking softly like a leaf. Though she turned her head back to see her brother having a worrisome look."Should I get up there and do it for her?" "Don't get your knickers in a twist, brother." Brenna said to him quietly while also being remained calmed about it, Enrique and Luisa however had some worry looks on their faces except for Elena, for she was impatient.

Medusa cleared her throat loudly, glaring at Antix whom the latter retuned her focus to the pastor but then noticed her candle is lit up, much to her victory."With this candle. Heh heh." She said but accidentally let out a small puff of air, blowing out the flame, much to the disappointment and exclaims from the families."Continue!" Medusa implored her but her eye twitched to hear the doorbell ringing.

"Get the door, Arlon, please." Enrique requested before the butler scurried out of the room to let in a guest."Let's just pick it up at the candle bit." The female pastor suggested as she's remaining patient with the nerve wrecking bride to be. Soon Arlon came back with a small card in his hand."A Lady Pandora, sir." He informed him as Enrique took the card. '-Lady- Pandora Amazon' it read. Then the same woman from earlier, Pandora walked in as she fanned herself with her signature blue fan."I haven't a head for dates. Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony." She explained just as Luisa took the card from her husband and read it over.

"You ever heard of her before, mi armor?" He asked her by the ear which she shook her head slowly."I can't recall. Arlon, a seat for Lady Pandora, please." Arlon obliged as he brought a seat for Pandora as the latter sat down and placed her hands on her crossed knee. Miguel and Antix stared at Pandora with incredulous looks as Pandora nodded at them."Do carry on, if you would." She said.

Medusa fixed her book before she said,"Let's try it again, shall we, Mistress Twilight?" Miguel quickly lighten Antix's candle as the latter nodded while stammering,"Yes. Yes, ma'm. Certainly." Medusa stared at her with an impatient look and hissed,"Right." "Right....Oh, right!" Antix snapped to her focus as she nearly flipped her candle but caught it with ease with her left hand, leaving her right hand open free."With this...this..." "Hand." Medusa nearly growled as her patience was wearing thin."With this hand...I...will.." Taking Miguel's hand briefly, she forgot to count in her head as she was nearly two steps as she almost hit her body near the table, shocking everyone.

"Three steps! Three! Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Mistress Twilight?!" Medusa nearly yelled at her as Miguel stepped back in surprise while still holding his candle."No! No." Antix nearly told the truth since from the start, she never wanted to be married because she wasn't ready but now something changed her mind."You do not?" Miguel asked her in slight surprise."No! I meant, no, I do not-not wish to be married. That is, I want very much to—OW!" Antix was almost done explaining to him but was suddenly whacked by the head from Medusa's staff out of irritation and impatient.

"Pay attention, girl! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?" Medusa said as she eyed on her. Antix, finally remembered she kept the ring in her vest pocket."The ring? Yes. Of course." She mumbled as she reached into her vest pocket. Brenna winked at Lucien as both of them already planned ahead. Antix succeeded of taking the ring out but due to her shakiness, her fingers were clumsy enough to drop the ring. Much to the exclaim from Elena.

Antix tried to catch the ring but it bounced two times before rolling under Luisa's dress."Dropping the ring!" "Dios mio! She dropped the ring!" "This girl doesn't want to get married!" "How disgraceful!" Medusa and Elena both exclaimed with much dramatic.

Luisa had a look of stunned, scandalized expression as Antix reached inside her dress and pulled the ring out."Excuse me...got it!" She said but then noticed something off. It took her a moment to realize that while she gets the ring, she accidentally dropped her candle, thus the flame had Luisa's dress caught a little fire, causing her to panic and scream.

"Out of the way, you foolish girl!" Elena exclaimed as she pushed Antix aside as she tried to stomp the fire out but it proved to be in vain. The rest of them gathered around Luisa as they tried to help her. Antix stood there in shock as Arlon bumped into her and tried to think of some way to put out the fire. Miguel stood there, too shocked to help. Lucien grabbed Brenna's fan and tried to fan the flame out."I hope it doesn't stain!" He said in worry. Enrique was ticked off before he slapped the fan away."Will you stop fanning it?!"

The chaos ensued as Medusa had a look on her face that says 'I'm done with this bull crap' as she closed the book and heaved a disappointed sigh."Brenna, get a bucket! Do something!" Lucien said in panic as Brenna tried to be quick but can't take so much stress. No one notices Pandora holding a cup of wine before she poured it down, and extinguished the fire of Luisa's dress. Pandora had a look of smug before tossing the cup to Arlon's serving plate as she wiped her finger delicately with her handkerchief.

Finally, Medusa yelled,"Enough! This wedding cannot take place until she is properly prepared!" Turning her attention to Antix, the latter stood there frozen in fear and dread as the female pastor toweredly glared at her, ice cold."Young lady, learn...your...vows." She ominously said to her while glaring at her still, her finger pointing at her chest as if she's poking her. Antix felt her world crashing as she made glances at Mr. and Mrs. Rivera who had disappointment looks whilst Elena had an anger look. Then she glanced to see Brenna glaring at her but what shocked her is to see Lucien wearing an anger, disapproving look, almost if he's saying 'you're a disappointment to our family name'. Antix held back a whimper, as she never felt this humiliated and hurt before. She can't even breathe, she had to get out of here. Who cares if she's not ready for the wedding? She just wants to get out of here. Stepping back, her hand reached for the door knob before she opened it and ran off, no one notice her tearful face as they can hear her exiting the mansion and ran off to who knows where.

Pandora smirked as she looked at her fingers."Well now, she's quite the catch, isn't she?" She said before staring at Miguel who was too shocked at the scene. Yet he couldn't help but feel guilty for not stopping Antix from running off. He couldn't blame her though, running might seem a good option to get away from the problems. Little did he know that she's not going to come back, not even for a lifetime.'Antix...' he thought sadly as he continued to stare at the closed door his fiancé had fled.

*man Miguel, y u didn't stop her so soon?! Hmph, some groom you are! It's so tiring to write this second chapter all night but at least I pulled it off! Upcoming chapter is the moment ya'll wanted for! So stay stunned for more!*