Part 13: Duel

*HELLOOOOOOO everyone!! Woo, we almost there! Just two more chapters to go and we're finished baby! Wow, I still can't believe it how I made it this far! Huzzah! Huzzah!! Ooooo last time, Antix and Pittoo are about to get married but he comes to realize about his actions and then regrets it for making Antix so miserable because of him!!! QnQ Sooo he decided to give her the only happiness she needed for once by having her reuniting with Miguel at last! And oh no, someone is interrupting their wedding! Who could it be? Find out today so watch this unfold!! >:D*

WARNING: Contains mild language

~Last Time~
But the moment ended when a familiar voice broke out,"Oh, how touching~ I always cry at weddings!" Everyone, including Dark Pit, Pit, Antix, and Miguel, gasped as they turned their heads to see.....

Pandora! The woman stood there, with a mocking smirk as she fakingly wiped her 'tears' away before cooing,"Our young lovers, together at last! Surely now they can live happily ever after?" She was slowly walking up to them as Miguel didn't like the sound of her tone nor the look on her face as he tried to stay close to Antix which the latter held him protectively."But you all forget: HE'S STILL MY HUSBAND! I will not leave here empty handed!" She screamed as she yanked Miguel harshly, ripping him away from Antix's hold. He whimpered as she held him in hostage as she darted her eyes to anyone going in her way.

Dark Pit looked at her and for a second, his eyes shrank as he knew who she is."You...?" He gasped as Pandora snapped her attention to him and she paled up. She gulped as she also knew who he is."...Pittoo?" She croaked as his face twisted in pure anger."You!" He hissed at her as she tried to look for an excuse just so she can't be suspicious."But-But...I left you, dear...!" She stammered as his head hung low before his eyes glowered dangerously at her,"...For dead." Everyone gasped in sudden realization as Pit looked beyond pissed as his fists curled up.'So she was the one who murdered him and robbed him! I should've known she's only after his money.' He thought bitterly as they were all blind and foolish for not realizing it sooner.

"This man is obviously delusion!" Pandora protested but none of them bought her lie. They glared at her as she's already got herself exposed as nothing but a gold digger and a murder. She growled as she was feeling trapped now that her act is dropped while still holding Miguel tightly by the arm. Antix gritted her teeth as her mind comes in reeling,'I knew there was something fishy about her! She killed Pittoo by pretending she loved him and took his money! Now she's going to do the same thing to Miguel! But ha, that b*tch isn't going anywhere!'

Pandora quickly pulled out the sword from Pyrrhon and unlike the first time Antix tried to pull out, she was quite strong as she held it close to Miguel's neck. He choked as he tried to squirm but she only pressed it closer. Everyone stopped their tracks as they knew they can't come closer to him, not with his life on the line."Sorry to cut things short, but we must be on our way!" Pandora exclaimed as she held him still.

However, Antix wasn't going to let her get away easily, nor she's not going to lose him again as she glared at him in full hatred."Take, your hands off of him, you wench!" She said as she walked up to them. This only made Pandora smirk before pointing her sword nearly her stomach, threatening to impale her."Do I have to kill you too, darling~?"

But then something bit her leg as she screamed and looked down to see Dawn biting her leg and clawing her. As she cried in pain, her hold lessen up which made Miguel to dash off and away from the murderer."AACK! Get off of me, you damn feline!" She yelled before kicking the skeletal cat off of her. Antix gasped and cried,"Dawn!" Now feeling angered for not only threatening Miguel but for nearly abusing her cat, something snapped inside her."Viridi, hand me a weapon,NOW!" She commanded.