015: Mother

Hinari finally arrived in the tower, sighing as she took a corner and saw her teammates sitting on one of the waiting bench. The room wasn't full, it was only them and them alone. Or so, her teammates thought. Hinari, before approaching her teammates, spotted the twins spying on her, she scowled and swiftly threw a senbon towards them. Ron pushed Mikazuki who panicked and ducked down to dodge the needles.

"Will you get lost already, fuck off." she cursed, glaring at them.

"Sorry, sorry." Ron sweatdropped and walked away, dragging Mikazuki who wanted to approach her.

"Hinari? Is something going on over there?" Kiba called, approaching her as Hinata took the trembling akamaru.

"Nothing, don't mind it." Hinari replied, giving Kiba a gentle pat on his head then walked past him.

Hinata walked up to her and smiled, Hinari cringed by that. "I'm so glad you're safe-" she wasn't able to finish when she saw the uncomfortableness around Hinari.

"Let's have a talk Hinata." Hinari said in monotone and started making her way to the girls' bathroom, Hinata followed shortly.

"...what do you... wanna talk about..?" She asked, fidgeting her hands. By that, her tein turned to her as she grabbed her by the collar and pushed her to the wall.

"Stop it seriously! Stop acting friendly!! I will never befriend you! The promise i- we! Gave you will never come true!! Stop the act please Hinata! You know that I hate you but doing this makes me puke!" Hinari snapped

"Why are you even so kind to me! Me who lost his dad because of you!!?" She questioned

Hinata smiled and confidently said. "Because you're my sister, before this you are and will always be a sister to me. You and mom were the only ones rooting for me, even though you're stronger I was made to be heiress because I was brought into this life much earlier than you. You left, Mom left, and I-"

"You keep saying Mom! Mom! I hate you Hinata! I really hate that woman!! ... she was always looking after you as if telling me she didn't like me! All she's cooking was your favorite food! I was the one who was often sick but the one who's taking care of me wasn't her but Natsu!! When I'm having nightmares I can't go to mom because she wants to sleep with you more!! I hate it!! I hate everyone in the main! I hate mom! Dad! And you! Hell, I don't even want to see you again Hinata! I was looking forward not seeing you again but here I am! Stuck in this goddamn team with you! I'm so tired now being stuck with you! Because of you... Mom never paid attention to me... I can't even remember her face.. nor her voice.. I can't remember anything.. all I see was the bad things you did to me.. everytime I see you... Hah- haaah- I-I always remember that night where I kill that man for you!! I HATE IT HINATA!! I HATE THAT WE'RE TWINS! I HATE THAT OUR FATHER'S A TWIN! I'M DISGUSTED BY THE FACT I'M HERE!! I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR KINDNESS! SO STOP ACTING AND BE STRONG DAMN IT! YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME NOR NEJI-NII IF YOU DON'T, SO BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE KILLING INTENT FOR YOU." Hinari blurted out, a tear fell of her eyes making Hinata shock.

"I hate you so much, Hinata."

Her voice sounded so hurt, it was as if all she feel was sadness, not anger.

Hinari let go and went to wash her hands. "I regretted ever saying that promise, I was too naive" She whispered as she walked away

"You know..." Hinata spoke, Hinari stop on her tracks but didn't looked back.

"Mom has her reasons. But she did loved you until her last breath, I can assure you that."

Hinari's eyes widen, her stable hands started trembling.

Hinari scoffed, turned around and slapped Hinata. "I don't want any of your lies, you fuck yourself with those lies!" Hinari cursed and walked away.

"I don't need lies... I know it from the start mom never really loves me.."

"Mom! Look! I wrote my first name-" Young Hinari was proudly entering her mom's room when she saw her mom caressing Hinata's cheeks filled with her tears.

"Don't cry Hinata, you spelled the Hyuga wrong but I'm proud of you. This is why I love you the most.. you always makes some mistakes but mistakes are beautiful my dear.." She heard her mother said, she looked down to her perfect spelling of her name and tore it and walked away, leaving the papers in the process.

"Useless."

Hinari coughed. "Natsu... Where's mom?" She questioned their maid who gave her master a rather sad smile.

"She's out with Hinata-sama, Hinari-sama. But don't worry, I'm going to stay with you until you get better." Natsu smiled

"Just when I thought Mom is going to take care of me... But she's as busy with Hinata as always.." she puffed her cheeks

Natsu's smile faded and asked Hinari. "Do you not like it Hinari-sama?"

It took Hinari a while to answer. "Well I guess I do not like it when mom only pays attention to Hinata... It was always Hinata.. all the pay attention was Hinata.. I hate it Natsu.. but I don't want to hate her more. Because she is my mother. But it doesn't mean it won't hurt me knowing that mom has favorites..."

"What was her face again..?" She questioned herself as she sat on a bench far away from her teammates.

"Was her face round shape? Or maybe heart...?.. I don't know anymore.." she mumbled and rest her head on the table.

"I don't care anymore."

It was the last thing she said before drifting off to sleep.

-🤍-

The Crystal Eye