Author's Note

Recently, I have felt myself detaching from my beloved ship because of the garbage - if to use the most polite word - they show in the name of GHKKPM.

I have stopped watching it and have no idea what's going on, but I certainly have stumbled upon some clips online and let me tell you that I was disappointed. Well, nothing's new. It's Ghum we're talking of.

On a more serious note, for me, the show has been ruined. This is not the SaiRat I knew. This is not the Virat I knew. This is not the couple I held so dear. Always, even if either of them would make the gravest of mistakes, I could justify their acts to me so I could continue shipping them. I would somehow find the reason behind their stupid actions. But this time, even I am helpless. I have no strength to justify either of their stances.

So, when I was requested to write something on SaiRat for Janmashtami, I was stumped. How could I write lovey-dovey stories about two people who hurt each other so much?

But don't they say, nothing is impossible. The word itself says: I M POSSIBLE. Issliye, jab seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle, toh ungli tedhi kardeni chahiye.

That is why we will be making some changes in the story line and eliminating some major parts in order to write something that is light and cheerful.

The changes are as follows:-
Sai did not find Samrat in Mahabaleshwar. SaiRat, along with Sunny and Mohit, returned to Nagpur the following day. Trapped in her inner turmoil, unable to understand why she was so angry, and why anything related to Virat affected her, Sai refused to talk to Virat. Initially, Virat tried to remain cold towards Sai, but receiving the same indifference, he could not continue with it. He tried to get everything back to normal, but Sai would never lower her walls. Thus, time passed, and came the day of Janmashtami.

There is no transfer of anyone and everything triggered by Samrat's arrival are eliminated. And most importantly, Mrs. Patralekha Saunkhe is in her maiden home for the time being.

The transfer delay, locking anyone inside a room, et cetera never happened.

PS. The idea for the story rests with Ms_Accidental_Writer

PPS. Everything above is strictly my opinion, and you're free to disagree politely. It is not intended to hurt anyone in any way.

Anyone wants me to explain what Janmashtami is before I begin? If yes, do let me know.