Shining Through The Darkness

[The chapters of this story can be found on MajCreationsʼ profile. To continue on reading, kindly visit her profile, thank you!]

GLOW UP SERIES #6: SHINING THROUGH THE DARKNESS

❝Sino ba sila? Bakit ipinagkakait nila? Gusto lang naman niyang maging masaya at maramdamang siya ay maganda.❞

❞

i. Series Collaboration
___ This series is a collaboration and is not connected with each other, you can read this installment of the series without worrying about spoilers and such from the previous and next series.

ii. Genre & Tags
___ Slice Of Life, Youngadult
___ Discrimination & Racisim

iii. Language
___ Tagalog/English

iv. Content
___ This story undergoes a lot of revision, the characters is still the same but some of them had a change with their characteristics and role in the story. You might also recognize some familiar scenes from the old story flow that you have read. I only decided to revision this story because I suddenly had other plans in the story that I think is way more better.

v. Disclaimer
___ This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

vi. Technicals
___ Grammatical and typographical errors ahead. Helpful and constructive comments and criticism is highly appreciated.

vii. Copyright Infringement
___ Plagiarism is a crime.
___ No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted into any form without the written permission of the maker except where permitted by law.

vi. Date/History
Started: 2021
Revision Started: May, 2023
Ended: --/--/--

© All Rights Reserved 2021, MajCreations