14. 💙

Time Skip~
After 1 week~
Today is Jin's Birthday. So Jin is throwing a party at the club. He invited a Lot of People at his Party. Then-

Y/N: Happy Birthday oppa!!! *Smiles*

Jin: Thanks my little sis! *Smiles*

Y/N: Btw whom did you invite in your party today? Hmm?

Jin: A lot of People! Oh! Also your Friend Rose, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa are also coming. *Smiles*

Y/N: Ohh!! *Clears throat* Is Jimin coming? Oppa?

Jin: *smirks a little* Ohh~~ So you wanted to hear his name didn't you?

Y/N: *second hand embarrassment*

Jin: But sorry to disappoint you sis! Jimin is not coming! I called him. He can't come today.

Y/N: Ohhh! Ok! It's fine! *Disappointed*

Jin: Well get Ready! Sis! We have to reach the club by the next 2 hours. *Smiles* be Pretty okay?

Y/N: Ok! Oppa! *Smiles lightly*

Time skip~
After 1 hour~
Y/N got ready but she wasn't that much excited as before but still she accepted the situation. By the way her dress up and hairstyles~

After she got ready, she went downstairs only to see her brother Waiting for her

Y/N: I am done! Oppa!

Jin: Ooooo! WOWW! you look so pretty.

Y/N: Of course! Why won't I? I am the sister of World Wide Handsome Right? *Laughs*

Jin: *laughing* Sure. Let's Go! Btw Y/N! I need Your help a bit!

Y/N: What is it?

Jin: Um! My Friend Sam needs a bit of help in confessing to his love one! You know?

Y/N: Yeah! So? You want me to help him?

Jin: Noo! Oh God! Listen to me! You just take care of the lighting. Like When I give you sign you will go near the spotlight area to control it! Okay?

Y/N: Ooo! Sounds fun! Sure. I will.

Jin: Thanks! Let's Gooo~

Time Skip~

At the Club~
Y/N was now Chatting with her Besties Jennie, Rose, Lisa and Jisoo. They were laughing and talking after a long time. Suddenly the lights of the whole club turned off. Then Jin gave Y/N a signal to go near the spotlight area to control the light. She got the signal and walked towards the area. As she was about to enter the light control room, someone pulled her by her waist suddenly catching her off guard!

???: Y/N!

Oh my God! Who is the one who Grabbed Y/N ?? Is she gonna be okay?? 😰