ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

PROLOGUE fuck & duck

PROLOGUE
fuck & duck

"FUUUCK ARMIN!" SHE MOANED ALOUD, TEARS spilling from her eyes and onto her flushed cheeks as she dragged out her words. Her eyes rolled back as he took a hold of her hips, finger tips piercing into her delicate skin while grinding her fat pussy against his erect dick.

His head pressed up hard against the headrest of his carseat, a moan escaping his lips along with his top lip scrunching up as she slurps him up just like a vacuum. His pink tip brushes against her tight walls as the curve in his dick allows him to hit her at just the right angles, and as her ass claps against his thigh to swallow him whole, he's already a few steps ahead as he prepares himself to thrust right back into her.

Armin pries his eyes open, and he's granted with the sight of her breasts bouncing up into his face, slapping against the skin on her stomach as her hardened nipples display a shiny metal that pierces through her erect bud, tantalizing his mind. He takes one in his mouth, hands still grabbing onto the fat of her ass to guide her along as his warm tongue tickles her nipple, swirling against her sensitive skin.

His teeth clash with the silver metal, saliva dripping onto his face that he was greedy as he went in to fill his mouth, while she sucks in her bottom lip, secure in her mouth as her top row of teeth hold a firm grasp on her lip as she lets out a blissful moan from both sources of pleasure.

Y/n wrapped her arms tightly around the back of his head, smashing his face deep into her chest while her fingers tangled in his hair as she whimpered softly in his ears. Her pussy jumps off his lap one last time, receding off of him, and before she's able to fully come back down her whole body involuntarily spasms, back arching while her already worn out legs have her toppling down as she cums hard on his dick.

A small smile plasters on her face, her head in a fuzzy haze as her thick cream comes spilling out of her aching hole. She gently grinds her sore pussy against his tall dick as he milks her dry of all her cum that oozes out onto his thigh. She settles down from her climax, her head resting atop his shoulder as her arms loosen around his neck, her acrylics gently scratch his scalp while she leaves cute, little pecks against his neck.

"Unt-uh," Armin hummed from above as his mouth came apart from her breasts with a pop! She let out a groan as his fingertips began kneading the tender skin of her ass. Although it was a sweet gesture, soothing her as she was already so drained, it was only a set up, preparing her for the bad that was yet to come, "You not finished just yet..."

He's prying her off the comfort of his dick, her cum making sticky strings against her ass and his thigh as he lifts her up, his tip dragging against her sore walls as he loosely sits at the entrance of her pussy. She tries to plead with him on her way up from his tall dick, but he's only focused on his own pleasure as he uses her pussy as his personal fuck toy, his hips bucking upwards for his dick to do a disappearing act into her pussy.