When i look at you

Tonight Kendo will attend her high school reunion. She was ready with a navy halter dress that looked very elegant on her.

Kendo took her black sandals and put them on, then walked out of her apartment and waited for her best friend, Reiko to pick her up.

A few minutes later, Reiko came by driving a car, Kendo immediately got in and sat beside her.

"Kendo, are you sure you want to come to this event? You know ma-"

"It's okay, he's also nothing to me anyways" Kendo looked at the car window while propping her chin, she didn't want to discuss the matter for now.

"Alright then" Reiko started driving her car towards the UA school building. It didn't take her long to get there.

Finally they arrived at UA. Kendo and Reiko got out of the car after she turned it off, then walked towards the room where the event was being held.

Kendo was quite surprised to see that there were so many people there, plus the reporters came because this event was also broadcast on National TV.

"Ah shit, it's so crowded here" Reiko complained while covering her face from the very bright light.

"Yes, the name is also the UA reunion event, it must be crowded" Kendo said while holding Reiko's shoulder.

"Everyone look, it's Kendo and Reiko!" Setsuna shouted from afar, her classmates who used to be busy came over to her.

"Wow, Kendo you look so beautiful in that dress!" Kosei said.

"What do you mean?! She looked beautiful even before she was born!" Tetsutetsu said who looked annoyed with Kosei, he still admires Kendo until now.

"Hey you two calm down, they just came!" Pony said trying to stop the two of them arguing.

"How are you two? We haven't seen each other in a long time" Ibara said with a gentle smile.

"Ooh, we're both fine, right Reiko?" Kendo said with a smile and glanced at Reiko, Reiko with her trademark look just nodded slowly which meant "yes".

"Kendo, how's your relationship with him since you broke up?" Yui asked who appeared from beside Ibara. Kendo was silent for a moment when she heard the question asked by her friend.

"Ah, T-That..."

"Pro Hero Battle Fist and Emily, we want to interview you guys can we?" The reporters from various broadcast programs began to surround the two of them until their friends were slowly eliminated.

"Yes of course" said Kendo, Reiko could only stand behind Kendo because she didn't like crowds.

"How is your journey after being a pro Hero for about 6 years?" The reporters started interviewing Kendo and Reiko.

"Everything is going well, thank you!" Kendo replied to every question from reporters with a smile.

"All the answers are with her" said Reiko while glancing at Kendo.

"Recently, many heroes are planning to get married as soon as possible, even recently the wife of pro Hero Deku, Uravity, has given birth to their second child. Do you guys have plans to follow other pro heroes?" asked one of the reporters.

"I don't plan on getting married for now, I'm more focused on being a pro Hero with Emily" said Kendo.

"Then how is your relationship with the pro Hero Phantom Thief after you both confirmed that you two have officially cut off your love relationship that you have lived while you were still studying at UA? The question that Kendo didn't want to hear finally appeared, Kendo's face which was originally cheerful suddenly suddenly turned a little gloomy.

"W-We're still on good terms" Kendo answered their question while forcing herself to smile.

"Then how do you react when you find out that Phantom Thief is now engaged to someone?" The question this time made Kendo's feelings hurt.

Kendo really doesn't want to talk about her past with the person she was in love with, the pro Hero Phantom Thief aka Monoma Neito.