part 7

Next morning jungkook woke up and was getting ready for work, lily was already at work once she dropped off Daisy at the daycare and lisa went to work. As lily was working she hear the elevator door open she looked up and it was jungkook coming to work she made eye contact with him and then she bow at him, he stopped and looked at her.

Jk: I got a question ms. Hwang
L: yes?
Jk: your Merry right?

Lily widened her eyes looking at him.

L: um well....not yet.

Lily had to be honest with him because she doesn't want him to check her background information.

Jk: if your not married then why you have a child?
L: im a single mother and I don't think you need to know.

Lily grab the papers that was on the table and as she walked pass him he sat.

Jk: then can I meet Daisy again?

Lily stopped and turn around he turn and looked at her.

L: you want to meet my daughter again?
Jk: yeah.

Lily sigh and roll her eyes.

L: fine. Snice she like you alot.

Lily walked away as she say that jungkook just smiled alittle and went to his office. Jennie was meeting up with Kai and as she wait on the other side of the street she saw Kai she gasp smiling and as she was about to wave and yelled out for him she saw a girl come up to him and hugged him, she was shock.

J: who-

Then she saw that girl playing with his hair and then kiss his cheek and left she scoffed and was now boil with anger, as the light turn red and the cross walk goes on she speed walk to him and as Kai was about to leave the cross walked Jennie ran with her work heels and tag his arm to turn him around.

K: oh babe.
J: don't babe me. Who was that woman?
K: what?
J: who was that woman that hugged and kiss you?
K: ah babe it's not what you think.
J: your cheating on me?! You bastard!

Jennie started hitting him with her purse, he was feeling the pain.

J: I hate you! Aish!

Jennie later walked away with tears and Kai looked.

K: wait Jennie!

He didn't go after her,Jennie ran all the way to Lisa's club with tears all over her eyes.

L: what?! You saw Kai with another woman?

They have called Lily while she was still working.

L: well talk to him then Jennie.
J: no! *crying*

Lily sigh.

L: well I gotta go, I'll meet you at your place then Jennie.
J: okay.

Lily then hang up and jungkook sneak behind her and peek through her shoulder.

Jk: what you think your doing?
L: omo!

Lily hit him with her phone he back up holding his nose, she gasped.

L: oh my god! I'm so sorry boss.

Jungkook let go of his nose and there Lily saw blood.

L: your bleeding! Here.

Lily pull out her towel and went close to him jungkook looked at her as she remove his hand and put the towel on his nose.

L: im sorry. You just scared me.
Jk: do you remember what happen at the club a year ago?