part 5

After giving birth to Daisy lily started to become a good mom for her child and so she stopped going to clubs and stopped becoming suicidal, a year passed and Lily was 21yrs old and Daisy was only 1yrs old and already knows how to say a few words from Lisa and Jennie. Felix babysits Daisy but sometimes have to go to work so lily sends her to a daycare, lily had apply at a beauty company and is hoping they call her for a interview. She was at home putting Daisy to sleep and that's when she got a call from a number she was confused but pick it up anyway.

L: hello?
W: hi is this hwang Lily?
L: yes it is.
W: oh hello miss hwang I'm calling from the beauty company.

She gasp.

L: yes.
W:  I see your application here and I was wondering if you can come in for a interview tomorrow at 10:00.
L: yes! Yes I'll love too.
W: ok good then I'll see you tomorrow.
L: yeah.

They hang up and Lily was excited.

L: I really hope I can get this job Daisy to help me, you and Lisa's apartment.

Daisy was already asleep lily went to her room and place her down her crib she sigh.

L: its hard to be a single mom rising a daughter alone.

She sigh and walked to her room to pick out her clothes for Tomorrow's interview.

L: alright this is what I'll wear tomorrow.

Later Lisa came home from work lily walked out and greet her, then they ate dinner together.

Li: so how is rising Daisy?
L: its harder then I thought.
Li: I can tell, but good thing you have me, Jennie and felix by your side.
L: yeah. Do you remember that job I apply to a week ago?
Li: what was it again?
L: beauty company.
Li: oh right. What about it?
L: I finally for a call from them and feel want a interview tomorrow.
Li: do your gotta get the job?
L: not yet but I am preying I get the job and hoping I get hired.
Li: I know you well.

Lily smiles at Lisa and nodded later it was dark and they went to bed early because lily has her interview. Meet morning comes along and lily get dress to go to the interview.

Interview outfit

Makeup