🌑:_:note 2 self:_:🌑

MARIAH POV
7:21 AM
Y/N'S AND MARIAH'S HOUSE

Hi, My name is Mariah. And this me and y/n's story.

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear extremely too loud . I groaned and sat up slowly, looking around my surroundings .

I smell food? Who in the hell would be here- oh I forgot my best friend y/n.

I threw the blankets off of me and got out the bed running downstairs to see her.
I know you're probably like why are you so excited to see her , You literally live in the same house .

Well that's not the point , I've had a crush on her since we were kids but I never expressed to her about my feelings because she suffers from many mental illnesses but love her regardless and will always be there to support her in whatever her heart desires or wants. I'm just scared I'll hurt her and it would take my life if I'd ever hurt such an precious angle like her.

I ran into the kitchen almost running over our puppy y/s/n ( your dog is named after the both of you ).
I ran behind her and hugged as tight as I could not wanting to let her go any time soon.

"Ah! Who is this?" Y/n/n screamed and trying to run away from my grasp.

It's me! Baby , it's me rara! Your ok , your alright! I panicked since I had totally forgot how easily scared she got. Rocking her back and forth to try and get her calmed down seemed to calm her just a little.

"I-I'm sorry rara ! I didn't kn-know it was y-you!" She cried into my chest.

"It's ok mama it's ok , I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that . Baby I'm sorry, I'm so sorry can you please forgive?" I cried since I hated seeing her like this.

"It's ok rara don't cry please" she said hugging me tight.

"Ok baby I'm sorry" I said as she looked me directly in the eyes as she wiped my tears and kissed my cheek.

"It's ok , but rara guess what!" She exclaimed excited.

"What pretty girl?" I asked her curiously on what she may have did.

"I made you breakfast!" She beamed her beautiful show-stopping smile.

"Awe mama , you didn't have to ! You know how I like to wake up early to make your favorite breakfast bub." I said kissing her cheek.