Misleading

On the hot and lazy Sunday afternoon, (F/n) lounged about in Germany's ― or Ludwig's― house. To take his mind off the heat, said country was currently reading a novel. (F/n) watched TV, however, easily getting tired of it.

She soon caught herself humming to a song that was on repeat the nights before. It was Ego by Beyoncé.

She groaned in the process, though. It was useless. The song has been stuck in her head for days. She couldn't help but sing it out of nowhere. Beyoncé was just that good.

A deep and masculine voice interrupted her thoughts, "Uh. Are jou okay, (F/n)?"

Her attention immediately turned to her blonde, German friend. Ludwig was still into his novel.

A smirked played on her lips as an idea formed in her mind. *Hello, entertainment.*

She scoot closer to her best friend, swinging an arm around his neck, "Usually I'm humble. Right now, I don't choose. You can leave with me. Or, you could have the blues."

Not liking the feeling of confusion, Ludwig put his book down and looked at the (h/c)-haired girl, "Vhat?"

She shrugged and continued, "Some call it arrogant. I call it confident. You decide when you find out what I'm working with."

"I don't think jou're arrogant, (F/n)," the German naively uttered.

(F/n) rose a thin brow, and swung her legs on his lap, "Damn, I know. I'm killing you with them legs. Better yet, them thighs. Matter of fact it's my smile, or maybe my eyes?" She said all the while running her hands from her legs, to her thighs, pointing at her smile and finally winking at the now flushed German.

"(F-F/n).. Vhat are jou-" She interrupted him, almost at the best part.

"Boy, you're a sight to see. Kinda something like me!" She straddled him, placing her hands on his broad shoulders.

"It's too big. It's too wide. It's too strong. It won't fit. It's too much. It's too tough~" She slightly sang while seductively looking at her wide-eyed, blushing friend.

She leaned into his hot and red ears and whispered, "I talk like this 'cause I can back it up~"

(F/n) hid her huge grin as she heard his breath hitch and a slight bulge poking her thigh.

"(F-F/n).." Ludwig groaned and was about to place his hands on her waist until she jumped off him and ran to the nearby staircase, shouting.

"I GOT A BIG EGO, SUCH A HUGE EGO! YOU LOVE MY BIG EGO!" She wished she could've seen the shocked look on his face, but she was too busy trying to hide from the angry German.

"VERDAMMT! EGO'S THE WHOLE TIME?! (F/N)!!"

Laughter and storming footsteps were heard throughout the house that afternoon.