The Break Up

It was the starting of August. Dawn. Wendell, Issac, Riley, Yin and Yang were in the dining room eating breakfast. They was having Eggs, Pan Cakes, Sausages, Waffles, French Toast, Some Blueberries, Girts, Orange, Apple, and Grape juice.

"JESSICA GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM ALREADY!" Isaac yelled from the bottom of the stirs and walked back to the table to get some more eggs.

"WAIT ONE MORE SECOND ISAAC!" Jessica had yelled back putting on more sunscreen. Vampires had made some sunscreen to stop them from burning in the sunlight SPF 1,000. The sunscreen can also be use to see themselves in mirrors.

"You had said that half an hour ago, get out already." Isaac was now at the bathroom door pounding on the door, until finally Jessica had open the door. Jessica had on red lipstick and black eyeliner around her black and green eyes, her long black hair was in the waterfall braid that may have take her forever.

"So it take you two hours to put that on." Issac had said. Issac had his night sky black Mohawk and dark green eyes. he was wearing his 'I love falling in reverse' pajamas and no shoes.

"Sorry but I had feed your reading glasses to the bats." Jessica had pointed down the stairs. In the living room. Above the 60 inches flat screen TV and one of grandma's old coffins now use as a table and the long blood stain couch, on the ceiling is one billion sleeping bats.

"You did what!" Isaac yelled, he was so mad that his face had almost turn red. That also means he have not put on the sunscreen yet.

"You heard me." Jessica push pass him and run down to here room and picked up her book bag and run down the stairs. In a few minutes down the stairs Isaac was going to found hos glass on the window sill perfectly fine. Jessica was half way down the stairs when Isaac yelled out.

"Oh an your boyfriend is waiting for you in the living room." Isaac had closes the bathroom door with a loud slam. When Jessica was running down the stairs so fast that it looked like she was flying.

The truth is that they can fly but that is only for older vampires and the vampire court vampires.

Then Jessica was down the stairs she grab her favorite chair and sat down. She takes a bite out of everything on her plate and run to the living room. He was laying on the couch. Her boyfriend Jose, Jose had short night black hair and navy blue eyes(even though his eyes are close right now.) Jose had on a black leather jacket with a fluffy white hood, and a red shirt with black jeans and some dark yellow Nikes.

"Hi Jose." Jessica had started to poke Jose face. "Hi Jose, Jose, Jose talk to me I know your not asleep." Jessica had said and Jose grabbed her hand.

"Can you stop poking my face, Jessica." Jose said standing up and yawned. "Are you ready to go. "

"Wait one second." Jessica walked into the middle of the living room pass the old coffin table and stranded on the white rug with a black crow on the middle. Jessica had made a loud sharp sound with her teeth and the bats started to move around her. The bats started to split up, and went back to the ceiling and going back to sleep. Once all the bats was on the ceiling. Jessica was wearing something else, She had on a knee-length night black dress with a red belt with a black line in the middle of the belt. She also had on long black combats, with black tights with moons and stars. Her hair was also up in a high ponytail. "OK ready to go."

"OK let's go then." Jose opens the door and started to move ahead.

Jessica family lived on a highest hill that out looks the whole town. The hill was also cover with trees making it harder to see her house but its one of the most darkness place in town. Also the bats are dragonfly family familiar.

On the way down the hill Jessica and Jose had saw Zero. Zero is Riley boyfriend Zero is 1,301 years old. That is only one year older then Riley. "Hi Zero." Jessica had said hugging Zero, Zero has shoulder-length red-blackish hair and dark green eyes. He was wearing the black long that Riley had brought for him and he had navy blue bagging jeans with navy blue sneakers.

"Is Riley is here." Zero had said looking up at Jessica. Even so Zero is only 1,301 years old he has the body of a middle schooler.

"Yes she may be waiting in the dining room." Jessica had looked back at her house it was clover by trees. But you can still see the grey walls and the black-out curtains.

"Ok then thank you a lot." Zero walked pass Jose without saying a word. The truth is Zero hates Jose. Jessica doesn't know why but he hates him and it shows. Zero is a man of few words when his not by Riley. But Jessica knows that he had seen Jose.

"Let go Jessica." Jose had pulled Jessica arm and had started walking away.

When they were half way down the hill, Jessica best friends Amber run open to Jessica. Amber had on a red shirt with a cartoon vampire girl on it and she had on black pants and red Nikes.

"Jessica." Amber yelled, Amber and Jessica had been connected since birth, They was born on the same day Christmas. "Jessica it had happen, it happen." Amber pulled Jessica arm and put her lips to Jessica ear "I heard it from Alex who heard it from someone else that Jose had kissed Princessa." Amber said low so Jose can't heard what she was saying.

Princessa is Jessica enemy since long, long, long ago.

"What." Jessica had yelled and walked over to Jose she was so close to clapping the crap out of him. "You cheating little fang of a boyfriend. You do not kiss someone who is not me." Jessica was so mad that her face was going to turn red. "I thought you love me why are you kissing Princessa and not tell me most of all you bitch." Jessica was trying her hold in her tears.

"Hey Jessica, Let's break up." Jose finally said something, But he didn't even look at Jessica but at the trees around her,

"What, You can say that she was focusing you to kiss her or something like that, I would understand that much." Jessica was about to cry the first guy she had loved was breaking up with her why does this have to happen with tears about to fill her eyes ready to fall down. Something big and heavy had hit Jose right in the face when she turned around she saw who had thrown it. He was tall with shoulder-length orange hair with black highlights and grey eyes. His was up on one of the branches. He's fangs was showing so he was a vampire one that Jessica does not know at all. "He does not look like his from night school." Jessica had thought to herself.

He was wearing a white shirt and one sleeve of his shirt was red and the other was black and he also had on some red jeans. He had a black star on his right cheek. All he was doing was smiling.

"Can you throw that away for me, Thank you." He said, I looked closely at the thing her had thrown and it was a deer that had his blood drain from its bloodless body. they was still so blood coming out of the marks that he made in his neck.

"Who are you." Jessica said looking at him.