1

"Hmph, Where is Lan Zhan? Hes never late!" Wei Ying sat down on a wooden chair, pouting. "Im sorry for being late." Wei Ying smiled. "Ah! Your here! Its no worriesss!" Lan Zhan had a soft smile and sat down beside Wei Ying. "So whaddya wanna do today?! Im thinking.. we should go—" A Unvited Guest started to make noise or should I say, GUESTS. "Jin Ling! Shut up!" Lan Zhan noticed the noise. "Whats that noise?" Wei Ying questioned. "Hm? What noise?" Lan Zhan responds. "I heard someone say something." Wei Ying thought it was some villain. "Where?!" Lan Zhan says. "Behind that bush, we should go check it out."

"Right." Wei Ying and Lan Wangji check behind the bush and saw all of the four Juniors. "Sizhui?" Wei Ying laughed. "Why are you here?" Lan Sizhui says. "Im sorry Senior Wei and Hanguang-Jun, they told me to eavesdrop because they thought you guys were going on a date!" Jingyi instantly shouted. "HEY! DONT SNITCH!" Zizhen was overwhelmed and Jin Ling just kept quiet. A sigh comes from Lan Zhan. "We'll let you come with us, and NO. We arent going on a date." Wei Ying laughed. "Yep.. But where are we going??"

"We can go visit Xie Lian and San Lang?" Wei Ying and the Juniors eyes sparkled. "YESS!!" Lan Zhan softly smiled. As they were on their way to visit their friends. "I think I have a crush on BanYue" Ouyang  Zizhen, day-dreaming while walking. "Theres no doubt, she doesnt like you back!" said Jingyi. Wei Ying laughed. "Whatever! Maybe A-Qing likes me?" Jin Ling, Sizhui and Jingyi disagreed. "NO GIRL WILL EVER MARRY YOU!" Jin Ling shouted at Zizhen. "NO GIRL WILL EVER MARRY YOU EITHER!" Zizhen shouted back. "Alright Young Mistresses, stop arguing." Both of them shouted. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING YOUNG MISTRESSES?!"

"We should stop. I think Hanguang-Jun is irritated.""We're here." Wei Ying opened the door without knocking. "HEYYY!!" Xie Lians eyes suddenly sparkle. "XIAO XIAN!" (sry idk if I should use Ying or Wei, so Ill just put xian.) "LIAN GEGEEE!" Wei Ying and Xie Lian embrace eachother. Ban Yue glares at the Juniors. "Euh.. shes kinda scary now.." Zizhen looked nervous. Jin Ling pushed Zizhen to talk to Ban Yue. "TALK TO HER!" Wei Ying laughs. "Lian Gege! Have you gotten better at cooking??" Hua Cheng steps in the conversation. "HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD AT COOKING!" Leaving Hua Cheng argue with Wei Ying, also leaving Lan Zhan and the rest of the Juniors quiet.

"I DIDNT SAY HE WAS BAD AT COOKING!"
"San Lang, its fine." Hua Cheng stops cussing at Wei Ying. "Ugh.. your lucky, Gege doesnt want me to be rude.." Lan Zhan laughs softly. Wei Ying had a shocked face. "LAN ZHAN— YOU! YOU LAUGHED!" Lan Zhan turns a little red. "I did not laugh, your hearing things." Wei Ying pouted. "LIAN GEGE YOU HEARD HIM LAUGH DIDNT YOU!?" Xie Lian laughed. "Yep, it was a soft laugh." Wei Ying laughed. "TOLD YA!" Lan Zhan sighs.

"Maybe I did." Wei Yings eyes sparkle. "GOTCHA!" Lan Zhan ignores Wei Ying. "Ah! Dont ignore me~" San Lang asked. "Whyd you come here?" Wei Ying smiled. "I WANTED TO VISIT! What else? Maybe.. Insult you?" Hua Cheng angrily said. "YOU!—" Xie Lian puts an end to the argument. "Alright, lets not fight, San Lang." Of Course, Hua Cheng couldnt do anything cause he wants to listen to his Gege. "Fine.." Meanwhile Zizhen, BanYue and the rest of the Juniors—

-
-
-
-

"BanYue-" Banyue ignored Zizhen. "BHAHAHHA! She doesnt even wanna talk to you!!" Jin Ling laughed. "Shut up!" Zizhen still tried to FLIRT with BanYue, "Banyue I—" Still being ignored, Zizhen frowned. "SHE HATES YOU! SHE HATES YOU!" Jingyi runs around being chased by Zizhen. "I dont hate you, I dont hate any of you." Jingyi and Zizhen stops, "You really dont?!" Zizhen smiles. "I just think your kinda boring." Zizhens heart BROKE. Leaving Jin Ling laugh. "IM GONNA DIE! SERIOUSLY! HAAHHAH" Jingyi smirked. "I knew it!" Zizhen still wont give up, "PLEASEE BANYUE! ILL DO ANYTHING!" Banyues eyes sparkled. "Then are you willing to leave me alone." Zizhens heart broke again. "BAHAHAHHA!" Jingyi laughs.

1 hour has passed and after playing with Xie Lian, Hua Cheng and Banyue, they've got to go back. "Bye Lian Gege!" Xie Lian smiled. "Goodbye Xiao Xian!" Wei Ying waved. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying dropped off the Juniors, leaving them left together alone.
"Lan Er-Gegeee~" Wei Yings flirtatious personality shows up. "Shut up." Wei Ying smiled. "Make me then." Wei Ying regrets and gets silenced by Lan Zhan. He wanted to say remove it but it was all just muffles. After a few minutes Lan Zhan removes the spell. "Ugh! Thank you!"

"Lan Zhan, Wanna drink with me?" Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying. "Okay." Wei Ying smiled. "Yay!"
Lan Wangji drinks, "Alright, one.. two.. three!" Lan Zhan falls asleep instantly. "Hehehe~ Now I gotta wait til he wakes up to tease him—"

-
-
-
-

After a few seconds, Hanguang-Jun wakes up. "Hanguang-Jun~" Lan Zhan looked at Wei Wuxian, "Hi." Wei Ying smiles. "Let me ask you some questions, have you ever liked someone?" Lan Zhan nodded. "Yes, I still like them." Wei Ying was a little sad to hear that, but he didnt know Lan Zhan was talking about him. "Then.. what do you think of me?" Lan Zhan smiles softly. "Mine." Wei Yings eyes sparkled leaving him to blush.

"Mine..?" Lan Zhan nodded. "You.. are.. mine.." Wei Ying blushed. "Am I your crush?" Wei Ying asked.. "Yeah.. I really like you.. so much.. I want you to be mine Wei Ying." Wei Ying had a really red face. "Hes drunk.. but he tells the truth when hes drunk.. so am I really.. his crush?".. Lan Zhan.. "Is that true?" Lan Zhan nodded 2x, Lan Zhan pulls Wei Ying closer. "Be more than my bestfriend, Wei Ying." Wei Ying thought it was the best time to confess, "Lan Zhan.. I dont know if you will believe me but.." Lan Zhan tilted his head. "Your really great, I like you too.. or in other words.."

"I fancy you, I love you, I want you, I cant leave you, I whatever you."

Both of them liked eachother, Lan Zhan couldn't resist, he straight up kissed Wei Ying, Wei Ying was shocked but he loved that kiss. It was beautiful.