Chapter 6

"So who's the girl." Thor asked.

"I don't know, he's had her with him ever since we found him. Hasn't said anything about her."The soldier said.

"Well knowing my brother, he's not going to let go of her until he gets what he wants. Am I correct brother!" Thor yelled at Loki.

Loki just ignored Thor.

⚡︎

"Where are you taking me sir?" Isabel said. "Where's Loki, I want to be with Loki, let go!"

"Ouch, what-"

"What happened." A man with an eye patch asked.

"I don't know i touched her and she shocked me, but i felt it all the way to my brains, gosh." The iron man said while putting his hand on his temple.

The man with the eye patch turned around to face him.

"Take her in for interrogation."

The iron man tried grab her by the arm, but got shocked again.

"Would you stop that?"

"I'm not doing anything."

He grabbed her again but didn't feel anything this time.

"Where's Loki?" She asked.

"Oh, he's been a bad man, I don't think you should be hanging out with him anymore." The eye patch man said.

"Your not my boss." She muttered.

They entered a big room, with lots of people working on their computers.

"I'll be back, please don't start the interrogation without me."

"Why would you think that Fury?"

"Just a warning, I'm the boss here Stark."

"Sharing screen now." A red headed woman said. She was the one flying the space craft earlier in the morning.

"Loki?" Isabel said.

She got closer to the monitor, where the soldier was.

"Where is that place?" She looked around.

"It's at the bottom of the ship, that's where Mr.Fury was headed." The soldier responded.
"What's your name kid?"

"Isabel."

"Hey Pretty Boy Rogers, remember no questions." Stark said.

"Just trying to be polite." He replied.

The monitor started speaking. Everyone turned their attention to it. Fury had gotten to the bottom of the ship already.

"In case it's unclear...you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass...30 000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" Fury said.

"it's an impressive cage not built i think, for me." Loki replied.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh i've heard, a mindless beast who's still a man, how desperate are you to call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"how desperate am i? You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace, and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate, you might not be glad that you did."

"Oh, it burns you to have come so close to have the tesseract, to have power, unlimited power, and for what...a warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well let me know if real power wants magazine or something." Fury said

"He really grows on you doesn't he." A man in the back said. Isabel hadn't seen him before till she got there.

"Loki's gonna drag this out so, Thor what's his play?" Rogers asked Thor.

"He has an army called the chitauri, they're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people, they will win him the earth. In return I suspect for the Tessaract."

"An army, from outer space." Rogers said.

"So he's building another portal, that's what he needs Selvig for." The man in the back said.

"Selvig?" Thor asked.

"He's an astrophysicist." The man replied.

"He's a friend."

Selvig. The man who she saw before going to the ball in Germany.
She thought.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." Isabel looked over to the red head women who just talked.

"I want to know why Loki let us take him, he's not leading an army from here." Rogers stated.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guys brain is a bag full of cats, you can smell crazy on him." The man in the back said.

"Have care how you speak, Loki is beyond of reason, but he is from Asgard, and he's my brother." Thor tried to reason with them.

"He killed 80 people in two days." The red head woman stated.

"He's Adopted." Thor said.

Isabel's eyebrows raised up in surprise.

"I think it's about the mechanics, iridium what does he need a iridium for?" The man in the back said.

"It's a stabilizing agent, it means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did in S.H.I.E.L.D, no hard feelings point break, you got a mean swing, also it means the portal, can open as wide, and stay open as long, as long Loki wants.
Uh, raise the mizzenmast.
Jib the topsails."

Stark paused.

"That man is playing galaga, thought we didn't notice but we did." Stark covered one of his eyes. "How does fury even see these?"

"He turns." A women in the back said.

"Sounds exhausting. The rest of the raw materials, agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily, the only major component he still needs is a power sirve of high energy density, something to kickstart the cube." Stark finished saying.

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear Astrophysics?" The same woman in the back from earlier asked.

"Last night. The packet, Selvigs notes, the extraction theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?" He asked.

"Does Loki need any particular power source?"
Rogers asked.

"He would have to heat the cube 120 million kelvin just to breakthrough the Coulomb barrier." A man in the back said.

"Unless selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling affect." Stark said

"Well if he could do that he could achieve heavy ion fusion, at any teacher on the planet."

"Finally someone who speaks English."

"Is that what just happened?"

"It's good to meet you Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan on how you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster."

"Thanks." Dr.Banner said.

"Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him." Fury came in to the room again.

"I'd start with a stick of his, it may be magical but it works a lot like a HYDRA weapon." Rogers said.

" I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys."

"Monkeys? I do not understand." Thor said.

"I do... I understood that reference." Said Rogers turning around to look at everyone.

"Shall we play doctor?" Stark asked banner.

"This way sir."