Chapter 1!!

helloooo

enjoy, loves!✮

𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵

𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵

Closer (Ode 2 U)
Ravyn Lenae

Peach Fuzz
Tyler, The Creator

infrunami
Steve Lacy

Feel Like A Fool
Kali Uchis

Your Teeth In My Neck
Kali Uchis

Overthinking IT
WILLOW

Go Gina
SZA

California Love - Original Version
2Pac

Useless
Omar Apollo

The Blond
TV Girl

Passin' Me By
The Pharcyde

Atomic Vomit
Steve Lacy

Stay Ready (What A Life)
Various Artists

Daughter Of A Cop
TV Girl

why am i
datfootdive

She Said, "Don't Make Other People Suffer  For Your Personal Hatred ."
datfootdive

Cigarettes out the Window
TV Girl

Electrical
Bali Baby

^(#`∀')_Ψ

Y/n had rubbed her eyes vigorously, curling her eyelashes back up with her finger tips.
Her eyes watered when she let out a long yawn, her jaw ached.

"You've gotta be shitting me," Y/n flicked around her f/c pencil in her fingers.
patting her braids/locs she looked back down at her paper, the loud noise of the class hollered in her ears.

She felt eyes on her. Just one person. She leaned her head backwards, pressing her back against the seat, finding the person who was looking; Giyuu.

Giyuu's eyes darted back down to his paper, looking as if he was writing something. Y/n's brows lifted at the sight. She had heard about him but never conversed with him. He was one who got bullied or never got noticed because of his depressing and quiet nature. Even so, he was extremely intelligent.

Grabbing her notebook and chair Y/n made her way to his desk and sat down on the left side,
"Hey emo boy you should help me!" Y/n said in a giddy tone
Giyuu reluctantly looked up at her giving her a questioning look yet he slid his notebook to the side."You're so nice, baby!" Y/n cooed placing her body and her note book closer to his.

"What's wrong with you." Giyuu mumbled as he looked to the side and knitted his brows.
Y/n let out a dramatic gasp, "Nothing. I'm godlike perfect." She struck a pose in her seat, looking back down at Giyuu to see if she made his mood a little better.
"If you're so 'godlike' and 'perfect' why do you want my help?" He said coldly. His blue eyes tried to look everywhere but in her e/c ones after what had accidentally slipped out.
"Perfect in basically every way then!"Y/n said in triumph, relaxing her elbows on his desk. She took notice when Giyuu looked at her elbows on his desk, maybe he was stingey about a desk that wasn't even his.
"No one's perfect. We all have our faults and imperfections." Y/n deadpanned as Giyuu talked, maybe the rumors were true.

"You're kinda depressing y'know that?" Y/n poked at Giyuu which resulted in him quickly grabbing her hand for her to stop.
"Whyd you want my help in the first place?" He watched as Y/n got her hand out of his firm grip,
"Damn, chill out emo boy." Y/n dragged out, a sorry came from Giyuu, she smiled and soothed his shoulder for confirmation of forgiveness.
"I came over cause you were starin' at me." Y/n looked up at the clock at the front middle of the class; class was gonna be over soon. She looked back down at giyuu to see him looking in the same direction of the clock.
"I wasn't, the teacher was doing something." Giyuu argued, knowing he had day dreamed about her not to long ago.
"Y'know, if you like me you can say it." Y/n pressed her body got close to Giyuu, their faces inches apart. Giyuu looked away, embarrassed from the closeness.
"C'mon emo boy I'm just jokin' with ya!" She winked at him, Giyuu pushed her back to her seat as she asked to copy his answers. Giyuu sighed and slid his notebook next to hers. He was getting tired of her pestering and unwanted company. Giyuu had gotten an unexpected hug and thank you.
"What the hell're you doing?! Get off!" Giyuu leaned away and pushed her off, Y/n stumbled back in her seat.

"Damn nigga fighting for his life over there." A random voice said and laughs followed. That's where a bunch of murmurs and laughs started coming up; are they dating?, Giyuu and Y/n?, Lucky ass, She's such a slut.— Almost like shouts they were all heard amongst the crowed.

Giyuu put his head down in embarrassment. Even if he had gone through this before, hearing rumors of him AND a girl was new. He wasn't one to get girls or focus on them. Being a loner was like second nature, basically default  for him. He did have a group he would connect with once and a while but they weren't the BEST of friends.

That really wasn't the case for Y/n; She enjoyed the company of most people, having a good sum of popularity. She had confidence in her body and wasn't afraid to show it off. doing it within dress code of course. Yet people loathed her for it. Maybe because she got more bitches than most. Her hair may be more prettier than theirs. There's always an insecure person who wants to bring her down with them. Y/n's realized that, but she's the only person to decide where she falls.
That's why Giyuu felt she was so much better than him. Why does she want HIS help?

Giyuu peaked his his eye out of his arm to see Y/n coping his notes and work. He blinked at this. The murmurs had finally came to an end as Y/n finished her note copying, her hand ached. She stretched her arms and let out a  relieved sigh leaning back into her chair.
"Emo boy." Giyuu had groaned in acknowledgment, accepting the new nickname Y/n gave him.
"Gimme your number." Y/n smiled at him, her braids/locs swung as she turned her head in Giyuu's direction. Murmurs of them started to rial up again.

"No." The bell rung, Giyuu quickly grabbed his notebook back from Y/n and packed up his bookbag, leaving without a word. Y/n sighed in defeat; laughing and other topics could be heard within the class as people packed up and left for next period.
"After all we've been through?" Y/n went back to her seat and grabbed her things, packing up also. She quickly ran out trying to catch up with the boy but lost him in the crowd of people. Damn.