Chapter 3!!

A/N: had to rush so short chapter :p

"Sweet!" You smiled and walked out the door that Giyuu had held open

"Where do ya' wanna go anyways?" You looked back to Giyuu and walked. He shrugged and walked faster, trying to catch up.
"Alright. How 'bout," You looked up and thought for a moment, huffing.
"Hikari Bontanical Cafe?" You suggested,
"I've always wanted to go there! I never did since I don't have anyone to go with." You chuckled to Giyuu.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." He hummed at the ground and glanced at your hand then at the ground. He sighed as you kept rambling on about places to go, he listened contently but had something nagging at him.

He huffed and finally tugged your sleeve.
"Thank you," He mumbled out. You slowly stopped talking and knitted your brows trying to process what he said and tilted your head up a bit,
"Thank you? For what?" You looked his way while you walked. He didn't answer and kept walking.
"You're welcome, Giyuu." You spoke, You didn't want to pressure the boy, since he literally got harassed not to long ago.

Giyuu still had you sleeve in his hand as you walked out of the building. It made you wonder if he noticed or felt happy knowing you had his back.

"Giyuu, you got cash right?" Your head tilted in his direction.
"Card." He said simply. He stared blankly into the concrete of the sidewalk, his converse scraped and dirtied. You couldn't read him.

"Y'know, Giyuu, if you're not enjoying yourself you don't have to come." You looked up at the sky, it was a shade of light blue with barely any clouds in the sky, yet it was cold out.

You felt him slow, he tugged your sleeve harder, making you look back at him.
"I am—I am!" He stammered,
"I am enjoying myself it's just-" The sound of someone clearing their throat made its way to your ears. you both look over, It's Sanemi and his posse.

"Aye! The hell are ya' doin' with that piece of shit?" He babbled, fawning his hands around. You took a step back but stayed silent.

"From what I heard," He scowled.
"Your bitchass almost drowned in the wish fountain in front of school. I wish you actually would've drowned." He spat. You didn't look at Giyuu, you could feel how annoyed he was. Is he being serious right now? what the actual fuck?

"Nigga the fuck is your problem? Stop tryna start shit." You kissed your teeth, irritated. Sanemi looked at u as if you were crazy,
"The fuck? Y/n I wasn't even talking to you. Stay in your place bitch." You scowled,
"Sanemi your bitchass is the one who came to us and wanted to say some outta pocket shit." You heard him huff, his posse eventually spreading out around you.
"Like I said; I wasn't fucking talking to you." He shouted. You folded your arms and looked at Giyuu.
"Why the fuck are you lookin at that fuckface! This shit is between you and me now!" He shouted at you, his fists balled.
"Are we really gonna do this in public Sanemi?!" He laughed loudly, sighing after. It was a moment of silence before his posse took a couple steps forward.

A/N: and find out what'll happen next time on the 3rd episode of "her"