PARTY NIGHT!!

( Singhanias are Ishki's family in there family only 2 members are there. Ishki's brother Ayaan and Ishki's Sister-in-law Pallavi)

Ishki, Ahaan, karthik, sonu and raj went to Singhania house for a party. The party was because Ayaan wanted Ishki and Ahaan to meet his family and friends. Ishki asked sonu, raj and karthik to come along with them. They agreed. They reached to singhania house.. Ayaan and pallavi welcomed them. Guests started coming..

(Ayaan's and Ishki's childhood friend came there. His name was arjun and arjun brought his friend too he was mayank. Ayaan didn't know about mayank at all. Ayaan welcomed him as well)

(ishki, ahaan, karthik, raj and sonu were talking.. Suddenly arjun scared ishki)

Arjun: bhoo!!

(Ishki was scared she turned back and saw Arjun... she was surprised and started betting him)

Ishki: tum apne ap ko samjatha kya hai.

Ahaan: cool down ishki. By mistake kiya hoga!

Ishki: by mistake? Kya by mistake? Mujhe se 20 sal ke bad mill raha hai tu. Tujhe tho mai.

(Arjun started running and Ishki running behind him)

(Ahaan, karthik, sonu and raj was surprised by ishki's behavior)

Arjun: Achha teekh hai sorry!

Ishki: kya bola! Sorry?

Arjun: haa sorry...

Ishki: vha yaar, Tu bhada sudrgeya hai..

Arjun: ha tho abhi bacha todi hu

Ishki: ha vo bhi hai. Bul gayi. Ye mere pati hai ahaan!

Ahaan: hello

Arjun: hi.

Arjun (slowly in ishki's ear but ahaan was able to hear) : ishki, tune to bada handsome ladke ko pataya hai!!

(Ahaan blushing)

Ishki: chup kar tu!

Arjun: by the way ye mera friend hai 

precap: ishki,ahaan,sonu,raj and karthik shocked

hope you like it.

stay tuned 
*************************************************