Why should I help her?

"Hey, baby!"

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, that sexy body, *whistles*"

"You're a hot chick,"

"Hey look at there, she's wow."

"DAMN!"

"You don't wanna talk? Am I too ugly for you, dunnit?"

"Sweetie!"

"Hey, beautiful!"

"What's up miss?"

"Sexy American eagle."

Do you guys listen to music, to soothe yourself while walking somewhere?
Well, I listen to these, distasteful comments thrown on me very fruitfully. These guys consider our bodies as the basket to throw their comments on like balls.

However, like any other girl being subjected to this curt behaviour, all I do is ignore them. Yes, cause in anyways if I reply to them, I would be initiating the things, right?

Never mind, today was not divergent either. Passing through the same lane of the utopian city of New York, comments like these kept flooding me while I was dodging them.

Consternation was that I had to wait for the public bus to fetch me home, which required me to stand by the bus stop, a place where many black guarded people are found.

I became apprehensive when I felt warm breathing, nuzzling my back. Taking a few steps forward, I turned towards the miscreant, finding a crass looking pervert standing there, his appearance reflected risqué.

"Watcha doin' babe?" He spitted, to which I responded by turning away.

"Ouch! Did you just turn your back on me?"

Ignore it!
A voice in me called out.

For another five minutes, I could feel his filthy gaze on me, causing me to hurl.

Owing to it being one of his old tactics, he put his large hand on my shoulder, very professionally casting, it so he may call it "accidental".

"Keep your hands to yourself, or else..." Wherein I filled him with my incomplete threat, he laughed it off.

"Or else?... What will you do babyyy?"

He knew it, he knew my threats were going to be hollow, with no potential in them as I could do nothing.

What will I do?
Shout?
Call the police?
That would be vain as apparently, he did nothing criminal, he was merely throwing comments on me and making me uncomfortable, just that.
Nothing so huge to whine about; however, that's a different issue that things would be categorised distinctly if he proceeds with this and in the end, rape me or sexually abuse me. But up till then, it was acceptable, isn't it?

Therefore, I had no other option than to peacefully endure the amiss behaviour he shadowed.

"Uh-huh
So seductive

I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollipop.."

Those mucky words which left his mouth triggered the disgust within me.

"Have you heard this song babe?"

I started examining the surroundings to keep my mind off him when I saw a girl passing by with a boy.

She looked at me for a fraction of seconds, I mouthed, "Help me!"
For I discerned that it was not very safe sharing the space with that pervert, neither could I exit, I had to take the next bus or else it would be very difficult to get any conveyance.