Part 3

DISCLAIMER !!!

- No hate please

-Leave if you are not interested

-And my babies lets enjoyyyyyyy........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to tae's house.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung pov

We reached home...after geetting out of the car, I look at her... she was smiling like she liked the architecture of house... but I wonder why is she not surprised as she is poor as far I know.... maybe that doesn't matter to her... as she is a nice girl..

Taehyung :

Lets go inside...... (she just noded with a small smile...)

Taehyung :

You want something.... like coffee or tea...... (she just shake her head as no..) water?.....

Y/N :

No I am fine..... lets just start...... (she said a bit nervously....)

Taehyung :

y.yeah.... let me just grab water........... you go wait in the room...

(she just noded.. but then realised where? but he is already gone)

Taehyung : (after returning from kitchen)

Why are you still here? I said you to go to room...

Y/N :

I don't know where is the room.........

(she said realisation hit him.....)

Taehyung :

oh.. I am sorry... come.....

(she said its ok by her hands and follow him )

Taehyung :

come..... (after a year of silence) I will go shower...

(She just noded..and he go towards wardrobe.. but again come to her......)

Taehyung :

Do you also wanna shower..... (she look at him with wide eyes, then realisation hit him) no no I.I m.mean y.you can shower here I will go in guest room ... as it will relax you, you look nervous....

Y/N :      ok

(she said with her head down and he go out......)

Taehyung pov

here I am using guestroom but cursing myself.... she might be thinking of me as a p3rv3rt ... after done showering I realise that I forgot my clothes.... oh shit even there is no bathrobe..... so I wrap towel around my waist and go to room...

Y/n pov

I was showering... but then his words come to my mind "do you also wanna shower" and I started laughing... he looks so nervous and kinda cute.... when I look at him with little wide eyes..... when I was done... I realised I don't even have extra clothes with me.. , so I wear the bathrobe and come to the room....