Chapter Nineteen

I woke up with the sunlight shone through the window, I turned to look at the clock and saw it was one in the afternoon already. Well I passed out at three in the morning while the tv still on so that explained it. I grabbed my phone to see if there's any notification and I saw one.....no multiple from Mikayla.

-Good morning there.                                          8.15am

-Helloooo?                                                 10.07am

-You dead?  🙄                               10.54am

-Should I call the police?                  11.32am

-Uh Alia? Shit you're dead dead. 12.23pm

I groaned loudly and flopped my head on the pillow.
-What the hell are you doing?

I swear to you not even half a minute later and she's already typing to reply. I waited for her to text back but the bubble chat disappeared and I got a call from her.

"Seriously Mikayla?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! How you doing?" She sounded excited, a little bit too excited.

"I'm fine thanks." Sarcastic showed in my tone. "Now what's all that messages about?"

"You didn't reply to my texts all morning, I got nervous. I was about to call the cop honestly."

"We texted each other til like early morning, I don't know why you managed to wake up at eight in the morning-

"Seven." She cut me off. "I woke up at seven this morning."

"What the actual....." I said under my breath. Normal people can't do that. "Fine, seven. Anyway, that's my point. I was sleeping and having a perfectly nice dream. Not dead Mikayla."

I heard her chuckle over the phone. "Could never be too sure. So did you eat anything yet? You skipped breakfast and it's passed lunch time now."

"I'm still on bed right now." A yawn escaped my mouth then.

"Lazy." I rolled my eyes again at her comment. "Do you wanna go eat something? I can come over and pick you up." I thought about it for a minute and was about to decline when she said. "I'll pay."

A smile plastered on my face. "Pick me up in twenty."

"Gotcha." I hang up the phone and jumped out of bed, getting ready.

"Ohh it have carrots?" I said disappointedly at the dish I just ordered. We were in a lovely restaurant that Mikayla take me to, it was an Indian restaurant so most of the dishes I wasn't familiar with.

"Yep you allergic to that?" Mikayla sat opposite to me and sipped her drink.

I sighed. "No I just don't like it." I used the fork and moved them around my plate.

"You can give it to me, I don't mind." She looked at my action with amusement.

I nodded and stabbed all carrot bits and put them in Mikayla's dish. I was never really a fan of carrots, the taste and texture of it is weird.

After my successful mission to get rid of them nasty rabbit food, I could finally dive in my dish.

"Mhmm." Oh the flavors just bursted in my mouth.