Chapter 27

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Jimin pov

I slowly opened my eyes.... My head is hurting like a hell..... Ugh!!!! Why can't I move???? I feel my hands and legs are tied with chains.... I am  chained and the chains are attached to the wall....I gripped on the chains and tried to break it thinking of the old wall and it won't be that much strong.... I tried but couldn't break it... I sighed and look around and only see a few broken chairs.... The room is pretty dark and the only source of lights is the small window..... I tried to put pressure in my head trying to remember what happened before I landed in here......My head hurts a bit slowly everything started to solve.... I started to remember the memories and I remember her.... My doll.... My mind started to boil thinking about who took her..... I will fucking destroy everything if I can't find her..... But first I have to get out of here..... I am sure that Kim Namjoon is going to come here to confront me..... And the only way to make him come here in front of me is trashing around.... He think and do the things in a decent way but he do the illegal things most of the time.... Just like me..... I live deligently but I have so many hidden secrets..... A player can only recognize the other player .......

Jimin: GET DOWN HERE KIM NAMJOON..... WE HAVE A MATTER TO DISCUSS..... I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.... YOU CAN'T FIND HER.... SHE IS MINE.... MY DOLL.... MINE.... MINE..... MINE.... ONLY MINE......

I started to scream and hearing my screaming the loyal guards of him come down here and started to beat me but it didn't stop me

I started to scream and hearing my screaming the loyal guards of him come down here and started to beat me but it didn't stop me.... I will do it till he won't come here....... I am crazy... Yes ... I am crazy..... Just for my doll.....

✳️✳️

Taehyung pov

It's been 3 days since that happened and till then I tried to go near her but she didn't let me come near her..... I tried to force on her but she somehow get away from it...... I tried to show her my love, my desire, my desperation, my care.... But in her eyes I am a bad guy....... Only thing she was saying to let her go.... Let her go to Hoseok.... Let her go to her brother..... But what about me???? Why can't she just see my love????