Chapter 31

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

WARNING ⚠️ VIOLENCE ALERT⚠️

Aria pov

The morning sun showed in the sky giving the world known that the day has come..... Fluttering eyes are slowly opened to see the next day but in her life nothing like this.... Her whole body is in pain..... Yesterday night torture hunts her.... The anger got her really well.... Sometimes you know when you are in anger you shouldn't say the thing that you might regret in later on.... And that's what happened in her too.... Her delicate naked body is covered with blanket as the whole room was dried stained blood.... Of course her blood..... Everyday torture..... She slowly get up and try to stand up but before she fall in the cold floor she hold the table beside her..... The pain of Lowe part is still in here...... She again tried to get up slowly holding the blanket in her naked body to cover her last piece of dignity...... She walked towards to washroom..... Wherever she woke up in the morning she never saw him..... She only get to see him at night in his beast form..... She stands in front of the mirror and slowly let go off the blanket.... The blanket fall in the cold floor and let her see her torturous body .... The marks of whips are plastered in her hands, legs, thighs, ribs and her back ...... The bite marks and hickeys are glistening in her neck and shoulder..... Her lips have cut and her cheeks are red because of countless slaps.... She closed her eyes not to see her miserable state..... She couldn't believe she is now looking like this ......

She is slowly loosing her mind ..... Everyday she reminds herself that hoseok and her brother will find her.... Save her from this two faced beast..... She is loosing faith...... Her eyes won't stop falling tears...... She never felt this useless and helpless in her minds... She tried to escape so many times but got caught eventually....... She doesn't even had the strength to do this anymore......

Aria: I wish to die............

️✳️✳️

Taehyung pov

I am currently in my office in a meeting with my new investers..... The man is pretty much handsome compare to any other man I have crossed path..... His board shoulder and plump lips are so perfect for him.... He maybe look handsome but I am the most charming and Handsome face in here .... I shake hands as I like the presentation and wants to work with them.... Well, I am quite satisfied......

Taehyung: I really like your presentation, Mr. Kim Seokjin.... I am looking forward to work with you......

 I am looking forward to work with you