Mayby just mayby its okay

Chapter 3~

Chapter 3
~

"It's okay if you bring your friends over here," my mom looked over at me.

I took another bit from my sandwich so I didn't have to respond.

"I promise I won't be embarrassing,"

I got up and put the dishes in the sink.

"So how are you doing with the other stuff, the drugs and the other thing sweetheart,"

I would say it was under control, even if my mind was in a haze I was sober enough to speak.

"Fine,"

"Good sweetheart, keep it that way,"

I smiled for a second before dropping it and walking out. I don't have any friends to bring home but I'm not alone. I'm still with them considering everything. I can't keep myself away.

"Hi beautiful,"

Her hands wrapped around me and her head buried in my neck. Shits confusing. One day she doesn't give a shit about me but keeps me around and the other she is all over me. Maybe she's just a touchy person. Or maybe I'm just a creep following them around.

They blonde girl is also around but not always.

"It's a party tonight and your coming", billie said as she let go of me.

"And if I don't want to?" I always wanted to.

"I can't get you some weed,"

My cup was filled as I pushed past the crowded floor . I sat down trying to keep my eyes on the cup instead of billies hand going up the blonde girl thighs that was barely covered by her skirt.

The obvious thing was that they were something and me and Billie was not.

"Brown hair you want something else than that," a guy had come up to me and was staring me down.

"Yeah, get me whatever," I said before chugging what was left in my cup.

I sank back into the couch watching Billie with her. I didn't know why I kept torturing myself, but the small hope that there could be something else kept me here. Every glance at me locked me in my seat.

The guy walked back to me. He walked like he already owned me. Than he sat down beside me and gave me the cup.

"The energy tonight is lit," he said as he made more room for himself.