111-120

Chapter 111

A false alarm.

Back in the room, everyone felt a little lingering in their hearts.

I didn't rush to take a shower anymore, they all sat squeezed on the sofa.

Zhuge said excitedly: "Hey, look at the battle just now, are we safe in the future? No need to leave the Yanzhou base?"

"The beauty you think." Qian Fugui poured a bucket of cold water on him and analyzed. "I don't think the people in the capital will give up. That's a whole base, and it's the strongest. These few shrimps and crabs are equivalent to a man's arm stop. . From my point of view, let's withdraw as soon as possible."

"Brother Fugui is right." Liang Qi also agreed with Qian Fugui's statement: "This time we blocked it because they were making a temporary intention, and we have taken up the time. The location is right and the people are harmonious. If we come prepared next time, we won't be able to do anything. Although the head of the base will try to protect Yi Miao, the Yanzhou base still has to listen to the capital. If there is really determined to catch Yi Miao, The Yanzhou base is also not safe."

Yi Miao nodded and said, "Well, it should be early rather than late. We will leave tomorrow afternoon."

Zhuge was a little worried: "What about Li Bin's group of students? And Sun Qing's pregnant belly, Can you go on the road with us?"

"I plan to keep them here. Li Bin, Sun Qing and Wang Zixuan will all stay. I have already told Li Bin about this." Yi Miao said, "Here More suitable for them, I will entrust the head of the base to look after them. When we settle down, we will find a chance to pick them up."

"Well, this arrangement is better." Liang Qi said.

Everyone has no objections.

Yi Miao suddenly stood up and said to Liang Qi: "Liang Qi, come out with me, I have something to talk to you alone."

Liang Qi was stunned, then stood up and followed Yi Miao out.

The eyes of everyone chased them out.

Zhuge asked puzzledly, "What's the matter? Yi Miao is so serious about it."

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Liang Qi followed Yi Miao into the yard, and all the "volunteers" were persuaded by Yi Miao to leave. There were also scattered gunshots in the direction of the base gate.

"Have you ever thought of staying?" Yi Miao asked.

"What do you mean?" Liang Qi looked at Yi Miao in confusion.

"I talked with Qi Yue that day, and he hopes you can stay." Yi Miao said, "I asked Hu Youqing, Qi Yue has always been very clean, no other women..."

"Wait Liang Qi interrupted Yi Miao and looked at her in surprise: "Aren't you planning to leave me in the Yanzhou base?" Liang Qi was a little angry, and put her hands around her chest and said, "Yi Miao , In the beginning, you pulled me in first. Now that you have Ye Jian, you don't need me anymore, right?"

"Don't get excited." Yi Miao laughed with him: "Although Ye Jian is different from you, it is equally important in my heart. Of course I hope you can go with us."

Liang Qi said, "What is it to waste? What? I said, I'll be wherever you are. I didn't take the initiative to say the dismantling, you will never open this mouth."

Yi Miao replied, "Good, good. I listen to you."

Yi Miao flattered So Liang Qi made a laugh: "You!" Then she sat on the steps and said with emotion: "I still remember the first time I saw you, I thought you looked pitiful, just one People, thin and skinny, like a kitten, and later I learned that you are so capable. At first you didn't like to talk or laugh. At that time, I was actually quite shocked in your heart."