Disclaimer

First of all, I would like to say that this story is from my AsianFanfics website. Since I had computer problems, now I mostly use my phone to update stories and Wattpad is the easiest so far. so here you go..

What I would like to explain about this story is that it was during Shinee's '1 of 1' promotions and before Jonghyun went to a better place. I did this story before his news and during their '1 of 1' promotions so I hope you'll understand about this.

I discontinued the story but since now I've move on, I wanted to continue this story as a way to cope and maybe this story will be able to comfort ShaWols although it's already 4 years. I had to admit that this story might be lacking and I am very interested in DID which what this story is about.

It's kinda angsty but not to the point of any triggering actions like self-harm or suic1d3. It was just about how a trauma can affect someone.

I'm not good with starting my story with character introductions but at the same time, I would like my readers to interpret my characters as who they most related to. Just to make sure that I don't own the idols themselves and they are their one selves.

So, let's goooooo

-mayu_SKM98-